Win a Video Game of Your Choice - (Game Trader World)

DrNo

CAGiversary!

Mike at Game Trader World, just updated his site's contest to give everyone a fair chance at winning a video game of there choice every month (which may become more frequent with enough members). You can view the contest rules here or just join up and check out all the goodness the site has to offer.

I learned about this site from CAG and joined last month and I think it's great. A CAG has won a PS3 and XBox Elite from the site's previous monthly contests, so you know it's legit. It's a real tight community and Mike, the owner and programmer, listens to everyone's suggestions and has created a great custom built game swapping site. Really, if you want games cheap the best way to do it is to trade what you don't play anymore.

Just give it a try and see how you like it...

Link: www.GameTraderWorld.com?user=DrNo (appreciated, and i'll also be able to add you as an online buddy)

UnRef Link: www.GameTraderWorld.com

---

Ok I have been a member for a while but am just really getting into the site and I like it. i should be tradeing soon.

Game of my choice, eh'? Does that mean I can get River Raid for my Atari?

J/k, thanx OP!

[quote name='Astro']Does that mean I can get River Raid for my Atari?[/QUOTE]

I guess so. The contest is for any game up to $60 or that much in credit towards your account so you can use it to purchase games on the site.

I'm giving this bump, the contest for this month ends tomorrow. Everyone has a chance at winning, so join in while you still can.

If you have the time put some of your old games up for trades and see what others have to offer, you never know what deal you'll get for yourself.

[quote name='help1']Anyway to get FREE tickets?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can do the following to earn free tickets:
  • Review 4 Games (you can earn a maximum of 5 tickets this way)
  • Add 4 Games to the Database (you can earn a maximum of 5 tickets this way)
  • Participate in the Forums (I'm not sure how many posts you need for a ticket)

If you participate more and complete trades, you can earn allot more.

Good Luck!

This site allow Canadians for contests and trading also? I didn't see any Canadian provinces when I tried to sign up :(

[quote name='Spades22']This site allow Canadians for contests and trading also? I didn't see any Canadian provinces when I tried to sign up :([/QUOTE]

Huh, one of the mods is from Canada so I think you are good as far as the contest goes.

[quote name='Spades22']This site allow Canadians for contests and trading also? I didn't see any Canadian provinces when I tried to sign up :([/quote]

hmm I thought Mike fixed that way back when I signed up. I've gotten tons of games no problems and my address says I am in BC. Try signing up and editing it after.

cool I managed to get in and change the state...it was mixed in kinda. Don't know if I signed up under anyone though cause I was just trying to get it to work :(. I'll make a new account if it actually matters lol. Think I'll make a post asking for a summary of what this site offers from a mod or something xD

Oh ya just a question on this site...is it all game trading or is there other features as well? And also do you have to do anything to enter the monthly contests for the console and stuff?

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']I just registered, and reffered Dr.No

....So what are tickets for?[/quote]

each ticket gives you an additional chance to win.

from the site:

"The winning ticket number will be chosen randomly, based on the results of the New York State Take 5 Lottery, held at 11:21pm EST on the last day of every month. The result of the New York State Lottery can be viewed at http://www.nylottery.org. The five numbers chosen by the New York State Take 5 Lottery, in the order presented on their website, will be concatenated to form a ten digit number. That number will be divided by the total number of tickets for the given month. The winning ticket number will be the remainder plus one. (Note: one is added because there is no ticket with the number zero.) "

[quote name='Spades22']Don't know if I signed up under anyone though cause I was just trying to get it to work[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if you signed up under anyone or not (you just won't auto-buddy me), getting more active members is more important.

[quote name='Brian9824']ANY post containing referal links belongs in the referal forum[/QUOTE]

So referral links have priority over contests when it comes to forum organization?

I really think that is unfair for those who may be interested in the contest, so you (the mod) can go ahead an remove all my referral links and move this back if that makes you happy.

I'm not a mod. They just agree with it belonging in referal forum.

It's pretty straight foward. If it has a referal link it goes in referal forum. You can edit your own post and remove link and they can probably move it back for you. Or just copy and paste post without referal link.

bread's done
Back