Win a Wii from Wendy's

[quote name='homicidalmunkie']I figured out that it is the image code but it won't accept what I enter even if it is right.[/quote]

well its case sensitive...so maybe thats the problem

so whats everyones success rate on this so far? as of now, im 0 for 12

[quote name='georox']5 a day since day 1, no wins. I want some points too.[/quote]
Same here. I'm like 0 for 65

[quote name='BearMan23']Does anyone else have to type their address every time they enter? Thats kind of annoying....[/QUOTE]

If you're using IE, under Options then Content, check your settings for AutoComplete. By enabling it for Forms, IE will give you a drop down menu of what you want to fill in the second time you fill it in after enabling it. Saves time.

I just went and got a Vanilla Frosty Float today with Vault, and to my surprise, I actually won a Wii console!
MyWii.png

(sorry about the page stretching)
Hi (insert name here),

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in the Frosty™ Float Your Way To A Wii™, administered by ePrize.

You have won a Wii Console. Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. Your win has been recorded and is subject to verification. Once we have verified your eligibility, you will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Instant Win Game. It will be sent to the address you provided on the registration form. The promotion ends on July 31, 2007.

That is from the email I got from Wendy's as the verification, kind of sucks I have to wait until like September to get a Wii, but I should be able to manage...since it's free.

Ha ha, figures the one time I actually buy a frosty float, I win. I have already tried a lot, though, probably around 70 using the free alternative method, can't wait until my Wii in September!

I've bought a frosty float before but couldn't find the code. Weird. Still no luck with free entry, i wonder if people actually do win from the free entry?

im gonna enter alot now, tag.

Also, for those who dont want to fill in the form more than once, what you do is when it says your not a winner, press back and then make your emails not match, then the code verification thing at the bottom will reset, then jsut fix ur email and press submit.

[quote name='uEih']I've bought a frosty float before but couldn't find the code. Weird. Still no luck with free entry, i wonder if people actually do win from the free entry?[/QUOTE]

I won from the free entry.

[quote name='joshythegreat18']Wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla one, but would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pepper with a chocolate frosty. The flavors actually go together pretty well.[/quote]

Did you know Dr. Pepper is prune flavored?

If you use the free method, hitting back then submit will give you and error, but then enter the new code that pops up... voila... no need to re-enter all your info.

good luck everyone!

... 0 for 1..

But that's awesome some people on the board won a Wii! Sucks you have to wait till September. At least I hope you guys keep 'em if you don't have a Wii ... Must.. get frosty float... although it isn't the best...

I like the toys they have.. it's amusing and neat.

A few days ago, right before going to Cincinnati for three days me and my brother went to a Wendy's and got two frosty's and two cards with codes and we won.

I have never won anything like this in my life. It is just too bad that both my brother and myself already have a Wii.

We'll find something to do with it I'm sure.

~bill

[quote name='help1']im gonna enter alot now, tag.

Also, for those who dont want to fill in the form more than once, what you do is when it says your not a winner, press back and then make your emails not match, then the code verification thing at the bottom will reset, then jsut fix ur email and press submit.[/quote]

or you could just click back and refresh and get a new verification code too :)

Congrats to the winners! This thing is still running for awhile, so I'm gonna keep plugging away, hoping to win one of these Wiis.

[quote name='tauran']A few days ago, right before going to Cincinnati for three days me and my brother went to a Wendy's and got two frosty's and two cards with codes and we won.

I have never won anything like this in my life. It is just too bad that both my brother and myself already have a Wii.

We'll find something to do with it I'm sure.

~bill[/quote]

You both won from the same restaurant, on the same day? Unlikely.

[quote name='erehwon']Do you guys enter 5 times in a row? Or, do you spread them out and do them at different times?[/quote]

All 5 at once.

THey ran out of cups at all of our Wendy's about a week and a half ago. We get ours in 16oz cups... with a lid... and no code.

[quote name='shieryda']You both won from the same restaurant, on the same day? Unlikely.[/quote]

No, sorry. I didn't make that very clear I guess. We got two of the cards and won a Wii on one of them and not on the other.

I said "we" because we decided to split the Wii, rather than fight about who gets it (or the money from the sale).

So we are going to take it apart for spare parts ;), give it to someone, or sell it.

~bill

[quote name='tauran']No, sorry. I didn't make that very clear I guess. We got two of the cards and won a Wii on one of them and not on the other.

I said "we" because we decided to split the Wii, rather than fight about who gets it (or the money from the sale).

So we are going to take it apart for spare parts ;), give it to someone, or sell it.

~bill[/quote]

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.:D

I suppose I should try one myself, and enter using an actual code. They do sound yummy.

[quote name='suspectdevice']Score!
Won a "Wii Video Game"

Thanks to Cheapy for the thread and site, also thanks to lwelyk for the alt method link![/quote]

Nice, I wish I won.

Hey when'd you guys get your conf email? I didn't know there was 3 games they were giving away, I'm hoping for Super Paper Mario.

Edit, nvm got it, sweet.

[quote name='NintendoGal']I got an email from some reps who said there are still 400 systems to be given away, so keep trying! :)[/quote]

OK, sweet, that is good news for me. I was worried I would get screwed over and not ever get the Wii I won, but now I am not really worried about it anymore.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']OK, sweet, that is good news for me. I was worried I would get screwed over and not ever get the Wii I won, but now I am not really worried about it anymore.[/quote]

I assume the ones they are talking about are in addition to the ones that have already been awarded.

[quote name='NintendoGal']I assume the ones they are talking about are in addition to the ones that have already been awarded.[/quote]

:lol: I think that's what we all assumed (well minus 1).

EVERYONE HAS WON! I haven't and I've entered AT LEAST 100 times... *sigh* I guess I'll try again.

[quote name='InvaderZim']THey ran out of cups at all of our Wendy's about a week and a half ago. We get ours in 16oz cups... with a lid... and no code.[/QUOTE]
Same here, got one today, they weren't too bad.

bread's done
Back