Win an 80GB PS3 and LittleBigPlanet from Goozex and CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Goozex']The winner has been notified via email and CAG PM. Will report here once they have confirmed.[/quote]
Uhh I didn't get my PM...

jk. Congrats to the winner.

Sweet! - I only wish I was in the States to play with it. I'd ship it to Canada but I won't be able to carry it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck Yeah!

Oh wait, that was a congratulations letter for winning the UK National Lottery email from a Dr Michel Jone.

Nevermind. :p

Seriously though, congrats to whomever won!

Congrats to Goozex/CAG winner Wolfkin!!

He was randomly selected today as the winner of the PS3 + LBP prize.

Thanks to everyone who made this one of the most explosive threads I've seen in a while. Thanks to all the existing Goozex members that posted their nicknames. Thanks to all the new CAG members that joined -- Happy Trading!

Thanks to CheapyD for letting us run another great contest here!

I think one of the nice things about Goozex is that members really do get a ton of games and really do save a ton of money. I've seen some members save over $2,000 in one year. That's a bit extreme, but saving a few hundred bucks is very common.

Congrats again to Wolfkin and thanks again to everyone who participated in this thread and joined Goozex!

-Goozex

You spelled my name wrong, it's FoxhoundADAM, I don't know how you got Wolfolkin or whatever from that.

It's cool just send me the PS3 to......

....Oh wait I didn't win, ah well. Congrats to the winner.

i want in as well... my goozex id is greenjerk

edit: shit, i missed it. congrats to the winner!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CouRageouS']Congrats Wolfkin, especially seeing how the guy only has a Wii. Well deserved![/QUOTE]

yeah i hear people speaking of these... I think they're called "demos"? it will be interesting to try a game before purchase.

Promo Details:
Prize: PlayStation 3 (80 GB) & LittleBigPlanet
Start Date: October 13
End Date: October 27 (midnight PST)
Giveaway winner announced on October 28, 2008.
stop bumping an old dead thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back