Win An Amazon Gift Card From Me For Joining PrizeRebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrigadierRayRay

CAGiversary!
I am recruiting people for the pretty old GPT site PrizeRebel. This like most other sites you do surveys in order to receive credit. What makes PrizeRebel so unique though is it's prize system, and it's forums.

The PrizeRebel prize system is great because you can redeem a prize from almost anywhere! You can be guaranteed items in their catalog, prizes from Amazon, or buy it now items on eBay. You can also request a custom prize from almost any third party site. And each point is worth one dollar.

Another amazing feature to PrizeRebel is it's forums. On the forums not only do you get to see what other have gotten, and referral tricks, but you also get full in depth guides on how to do offers. That's right members of the PrizeRebel community post step by step guides on offers, and if you follow them you are almost guaranteed to get credited. These guides make PrizeRebel so much easier to use.

Now onto my own little contest. I currently have four Amazon Gift cards I want to give out. Three of the gift cards are worth five dollars, but the last one is worth 20. In order to enter just sign up under my referral link and earn points. I earn 20% of whatever you guys make. Say you guys earn 5 points I earn one point. I earn on top of you meaning that I don't take away from your earnings.

So the way this contest will work is after you sign up under my referral link post that you signed up. I will then add you to the OP and after a random amount of time I will randomly select someone from the OP and send them the gift card. I will do this four times.

Contest Entrants

Winners
First $5 Amazon gift card -
Second $5 Amazon gift card -
Third $5 Amazon gift card -
$20 Amazon gift card -

So as long as you guys sign up using my referral link and earn points, I will give out these Amazon gift cards. Simply signing up won't earn you the gift card. You guys need to earn yourselves some points and then I will release the gift cards.

If you guys have questions post them here or refer to this old thread I made http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5958697#post5958697.

My referral link is http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=776337

Good luck to those trying to win Amazon gift cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back