Win an Ipad from Telltale games.

I'm entering this in hoping to win so I can make a video of me beating the hell out of that useless piece of crap.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Shuino']I'm entering this in hoping to win so I can make a video of me beating the hell out of that useless piece of crap.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I love how worked up everybody is that a piece of technology exists in the world.

And by "love," I mean "get lives."

Thanks. I'm just glad this isn't a contest requiring you to have a facebook or myspace page. I'm not signing up for a contest if it requires either of those.

[quote name='Survivalism']I love how worked up everybody is that a piece of technology exists in the world.

And by "love," I mean "get lives."[/QUOTE]

Or when your work in the field and need to develop and work on fuck like the ipad. It really is a god damn joke how people can be so stupid to buy that damn thing.

[quote name='Shuino']Or when your work in the field and need to develop and work on fuck like the ipad. It really is a god damn joke how people can be so stupid to buy that damn thing.[/QUOTE]
Everyone thought the iphone was a joke when it was released and now its pretty much the top selling iphone. Im never astounded by narrow minded statements though. A little insight goes a long way, apple has proved it time after time. Lets look at the stats.

Itunes - Top selling music store in the world, far beyond anything B&M
Ipod - Top selling mp3 player for many years running now
Iphone - Like previously stated within top 5 most sold/bought smartphones on the martket

And if you want to get into customer service they are also #1 for like 10 years running.

Seems like they know what they are doing.

I'd almost rather have the Sam and Max season. It's the only Telltales series that runs on my PC, and I'd probably screw up and break an iPad.

[quote name='Shuino']Or when your work in the field and need to develop and work on fuck like the ipad. It really is a god damn joke how people can be so stupid to buy that damn thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it must suck seeing your creation move 500k+ units in the first week, especially a tablet. Sure that isn't rewarding at all. :p

bread's done
Back