Win an Xbox One w/Zoo Tycoon with Chef Boyardee! [5 a day until 2/18]

How long does it take the instructions to come in? I just got the win screen (thanks jbman you magnificent bastard had given up on entering things but decided to after seeing your post).

Few questions for those who have received it

1. How is it packed?

2. Does it have a tracking number?

3. Does it require someone to sign for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take the instructions to come in? I just got the win screen (thanks jbman you magnificent bastard had given up on entering things but decided to after seeing your post).
What time did you enter and what code did you guys use. Up here in vermont all the codes on beeforoni are the same

Congrats to Puppet Master and everyone who has won so far! i'm still trying myself but I don't have much hope for it lol. 

Using web codes your not going to win an xbox most likely be lucky to win the snack probably tried it anyway nope didnt win
16 emails used each day from this day till now..I never won. But I sure am awesome ive been told so 16 times a day :p

Hope someone had better luck then me :)

Plenty of people have won using the web codes. There are only about 3 universal can codes. This contest is about just putting in the code at one 1 of the 5 random times.

Chef Rocks

also thats the link to the other contest where you can win 12months of xbl. Same rules.

bread's done
Back