Win Ben Heck's Xbox 360 latpop

Everytime I enter the info it says "There's an error" then the error supposedly comes from the security code, I entered it correctly multiple times, yet it wouldn't work lol

Edit: Lol FINALLY!!!!!! it went through o.o...entered...

Entered. Too bad the contest runs all the way to December 6th. By then I'll have forgotten all about it... Maybe then I'll get an awesome surprise in my email though. Merry Christmas to me!

[quote name='basilofbkrst']So did registering enter me? Or am I missing something. If I'm entered good luck ME and thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
I was going to ask that. That's all I have to do is register?

wow what a sweet deal

That ben heck dude is hella talented, ive seen a few of his videos on youtube. Im gonna be very envious of the guy or girl that wins this.

[quote name='TheRobReport']
That ben heck dude is hella talented, ive seen a few of his videos on youtube. Im gonna be very envious of the guy or girl that wins this.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Found this in the rules:
HOW TO ENTER: There are 2 ways to enter: (1) Log-in at www.element14.com/community using your username and password; visit www.element14.com/TBHS and click on the “Enroll” button in the XBox banner to indicate your intent to enter the Sweepstakes drawing; or (2) If you are not already registered on www.element-14.com/community, you may do so upon entering the site; if you so elect at the time of registration, you will be eligible to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Alternatively, send a letter to the Sponsor address shown above with your name, contact information, and intent to enter the Sweepstakes.

Whoever wins this can go and sell it on ebay for over $1,000, but then again, who would sell such a priceless piece of ingenuity?

bread's done
Back