Win Bionic Commando: Rearmed! - Winners Announced!

[quote name='Hostile']Rearmed on Metacritic is showing a discrepancy in XBLA and PSN scoring. PS3 d-pad wins![/QUOTE]

After playing them both I'd score them about equal, although I use the analog stick.

man i so remember the first time i played the nes version of this.......wow that was 20 yrs ago....lmfao....i would perfer the PS3 version if i am the lucky recipient who wins!!!

Good contest, thanks DesertEagleXIX! I'll go for the Xbox 360 version.

(Commented on the weeks' releases under the same username as I have here, just for clarification.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh another nice contest!

I saw the Weekly Release article in my Inbox and already planned to comment on it, but then I saw this thread and decided to comment IMMEDIATELY! Hope I win a copy for XBLA. I enjoyed the trial, but ran out of points. *crosses fingers*

I commented on two different ones, hope it's not "comment only once or YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!"

360 version if I didn't break the rules and somehow win.

Bangai-O Spirits for the DS looks really cool. Nice review!

Also, I commented on the Bangai-O Spirits and the "This weeks new releases
" article as well. So PS3 code if I win.

Oh poop. I left the same comment twice in the Order Up post. Hope that's not much of a problem since I can't seem to delete my own posts. Either way, used the same name as here. 360 for me. Thanks for the contest.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Capcom sent me one extra code. Refused Chaos, this is your lucky day, please email me at [email protected] to claim your code.

And keep on commenting![/QUOTE]

i did!? :whee: badass! i just did, thanks bro!!:cool:

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Congrats archangelreg, you've won the 360 version. Please e-mail me at [email protected] to get your code!

Tim H won the PS3 version.[/quote]
Awesome I won I feel like a winner.... Thanks DE have downloaded it and am playing. Thanks for the contest and I will keep on posting.

bread's done
Back