Win BioShock 2!

colorninja

CAGiversary!
Hey guys! Once again, Snackbar Games is giving away a high-profile game to a lucky reader. This time it's BioShock 2 (X360). The full rules are here, but it's fairly simple:

Enter by one of the ways below. You can also enter in both ways, and yes, that gives you two chances!
(1) Comment on this post saying why you want BioShock 2.
(2) Follow @SnackbarGames on Twitter, then RT the link to the story.

It's kind of sad that I can't win, actually. It's a pretty cool prize.

Anyway, good luck and happy gaming!

Graham Russell
Managing Editor
Snackbar Games

I want Bioshock 2 because I really loved the first one. I love the steampunk feel of it and its intriguing story. Bioshock 2 looks awesome, I just don't have enough money right now to go out and buy it, and that is why I want Bioshock 2.

No problem, everyone. A clarification, since I was asked elsewhere: we don't actually judge your comment on how much you want BS2. In fact, we don't care if you just want something to bring in trade-in credit. It's just a nice way to get to know people.

I want Bioshock 2 because it sounds and looks like a fun game. Bioshock 1 was good and I want #2 but don't want to spend anymore on game at the moment.

[quote name='stealth95np']I want Bioshock 2 because it sounds and looks like a fun game. Bioshock 1 was good and I want #2 but don't want to spend anymore on game at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I guess I need to make a second clarification...commenting in this particular post doesn't enter you. You have to comment on the post on Snackbar Games or retweet the link on Twitter. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

[quote name='colorninja']I guess I need to make a second clarification...[/QUOTE]
Shhhh! That's less people between me and that copy of BS2. ;)

bread's done
Back