Win Cerberus Network code for free contest

Trix

CAGiversary!
CONTEST FINISHED MODS please delete or do your thing.
Win Cerberus Network code for free contest.

How to enter:

1. Post the funniest pic of anything.

Winner will be selected by me by the tomorrow at 12 / 3 pm (eastern). So the contest will end tomorrow at 11 / 2pm (eastern). I will pm the code to the winner and post the pic.

Please do not pm me begging for the code or trying to buy it off of me. I will only say this once and only once, I am not selling this to anyone. If you want the code, just enter the contest plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
my entry

so9zzl.jpg

6a00d8341c7ae753ef011168985885970c-800wi

EDIT: eugaet - I can't look at this pic without laughing or cracking a smile. I'd be surprised if you or anyone else could keep a straight face as well.

It's fucking hilarious

20090331_peekaroo_250x375.jpg

EDIT: Oh, ouch, antlp89. Someone died in that pic when that happened, poor taste...

EDIT EDIT: You're right, I couldn't keep a straight face. It was more of a grimace. You'll just have to be surprised. I do laugh at the Darwin awards, though...so, yeah, I do laugh at death sometimes.

jzzl9d.jpg

I don't know if this counts as a image or not, but it makes me laugh every time.

also if it doesn't count here is another fav of mine for you star wars fans....

star-wars-ackbar-its-a-track.jpg

I thought I would toss my hat into the ring ;) :D

Here are some of the better ones I have seen lately.... lol!!!

Since I cannot post images because I am a new user, I must post links...but they are well worth the click :D :D :D

(1)
Code:
images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/y/you_fail-12825.jpg
(2)
Code:
files.sharenator.com/car_fail_Fail-s461x404-10293-580.jpg
(3)
Code:
failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/fail-owned-action-comics-fail.jpg
(4)
Code:
www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pwned-chien-volant.jpg
Just copy and paste 'em into the browser bar, and put a "h t t p : / /" in front of them...

If my post violates something, or the mods do not like links like that posted, then I apologize and will delete my comment...I just couldn't resist, those pictures were just too funny! Everything is meant in good spirits! LOL! :D :D :D

Yes! I knew my 300MB funny-picture folder would serve some purpose someday! Your OP didn't say we could only post one picture, so I present to you a six-pack of awesomeness:

20070725.jpg

20081125.gif

081215-bomb-squad.jpg

1199171885717dv7_1_0.jpg

1252434639171.jpg

1262768569932.jpg

bread's done
Back