Win Comic Jumper today! (Twitter)

bdavid81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
http://twitter.com/Comic_Jumper

For those of you using Twitter, you might want to follow @Comic_Jumper today. At 500 followers, they'll begin handing out codes for the full game! Don't have Twitter? Sign up, it's easy... and Comic Jumper is very worth the effort, I can assure you that!

I am curious too now that they have reached 500. Are they giving them away to followers randomly or are they just going to post them like PQ2 did on Facebook and the fastest fingers/internet connections get them?

I have no idea to be honest. :) Not overly worried as I've had the game for a week nearly, but I wouldn't mind some quick drops for friends.

"Wow, hit 500 followers in no time. Codes coming little bit later today..."

Buh! I am waiting anxiously now at the computer!

[quote name='crazyivan19']Don't know if I missed the bus on this one, but I followed just in case.[/QUOTE]

No they have not given away any codes yet.

I hope it's will be random. I am not really a fan of code drop but at least people don't get multiple copies of the same game and trade them away.

I hope they just flood twitter with a bunch of them so people actually have a chance at getting one. 1-5 at a time makes it impossible.

[quote name='genfuyung']I hope they just flood twitter with a bunch of them so people actually have a chance at getting one. 1-5 at a time makes it impossible.[/QUOTE]
i hope so as well, btw entered ty!

I entered VGKWG-4GPM2-WMKW4-JYM2X-BHXJG literally 5 seconds after it was posted, and it was already taken. It is impossible to win these contests......

Wow, weak ass contest. I mean, I know they don't have to give anything away, but if they're going to hype it up, why only give out one code!?

Comic_Jumper: I'll give away more codes when the mood strikes, but certainly more to be had between now and launch on Wed.

Was upset when I left and saw they had already done it, but when I saw it was only 1 code, I'm kinda glad I missed it. Plus everyone on twitter seemed to piss them off or something. Their last tweet, "I'll give away more codes when the mood strikes". I'll just try from the multiple contests that are out there.

at least they didn't do what one of the gears people did and said: i'll give codes away at 5:30 eastern, or something like that and never gave any out for the rest of that day, i kept refreshing and finaly gave up to notice the next morning nothing /rant

Apparently they are also giving them out through the CEO's account, @mrwilford - I noticed that after it was already dropped.

They're easy to get in under 3 seconds if you've got the windows set up and you're ready.

[quote name='bdavid81']Apparently they are also giving them out through the CEO's account, @mrwilford - I noticed that after it was already dropped.

They're easy to get in under 3 seconds if you've got the windows set up and you're ready.[/QUOTE]

How can u get em in under 3 seconds?..it never lets me put teh whole code in

they know they're going to sell a ton, why not give away more codes.

i asked them last night if there would be anymore codes up that night because it was kind of annoying refreshing every few minutes to check with no response, good thing they had enough time to retweet every good review scoor and good tweet about there game though -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back