Win cool stuff from PS with your trophies!

bjstucker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I saw this article on Gametrailers pretty neat

bid-for-greatness.jpg

https://www.bidforgreatness.com/

Basically you put up your gold trophies as bids to win some of the things from the "Greatness" campaign. I forsee this being shut down considering how easy it has become to mod trophies.

Source:http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/56866/bid-on-real-physical-rewards-using-your-psn-gold-trophies

I dunno if this is such a good idea... >___>

This is so cool! Gonna try to win something, probably the dagger. :p
how they are doing it now, is a terrible idea.

the smart thing would be each gold trophy was 1 raffle ticket. this way, you actually can include 100% of the players on psn instead of alienating 99.8% of them. the 1st killzone outfit is at like 975 golds.

unless youre in the top 50, you aint getting shit. most of those are probably hackers anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's just me but I wouldn't even want any of this stuff. I'd rather have a raffle for a free game.

Totally getting in on this!

*checks site. Concept art is at 853 gold trophies*

Well, my measly 108 trophies isn't going to win me squat. I'm out!

Who the hell has 800+ gold trophies? o_O

This would be great if they had more auctions available or somehow otherwise made it more accessible to more people.

Who the hell has 800+ gold trophies? o_O

This would be great if they had more auctions available or somehow otherwise made it more accessible to more people.
There are lots of people with 100+ platinums. Some people spend a lot of time playing games... I never understood how they do it, other than having rich parents so that they don't have to work.

In theory this was a great idea, but yeah, I only have 26 golds. I'm a casual gamer these past few years, so yeah, I don't see myself getting anything from this.

There are lots of people with 100+ platinums. Some people spend a lot of time playing games... I never understood how they do it, other than having rich parents so that they don't have to work.
i work a job where i only have to work 3 days a week and make more than enough to live off. i have no debt and not many bills. as for games, just go to gamestop, buy used, then return in 7 days for a full refund. hooray free rental service!

Yeah, that's kinda low... if you have a job where working 3 days is more than enough to live off of, then I don't think you'd need to exploit GS's return system.

Lol, eventually he will get a store ban.
considering there is 6 stores around me and its been like 3 years, a store ban isnt going to happen. plus, i still pre order games from there every now and then.

also, gamestop employees are a revolving door.

whether i actually keep the game or not is irrelevant. if i keep the used game, the devs didnt see any money. if i return it, well the devs still didnt see any money and gamestop (who everyone loves to hate and bitch about) doesnt either. dont bitch about used games when most of you shit all over xbox 1 for trying to get rid of used games.

no different than if i just borrowed all those games from a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
as for games, just go to gamestop, buy used, then return in 7 days for a full refund. hooray free rental service!
My gamestop really doesn't care about returning games. When I return a game, they ask me if I didn't like it or if I beat it already haha. I haven't done that in a while but I will do that from time to time when I want to play a game I don't own for a few days.

My gamestop really doesn't care about returning games. When I return a game, they ask me if I didn't like it or if I beat it already haha. I haven't done that in a while but I will do that from time to time when I want to play a game I don't own for a few days.
YOU SCUMBAG!

hahaha. seriously, they dont care. just dont walk in there and be rude to them. its an exploit in the system and the workers know about it. you know what else is an exploit? the game sharing thread. guess those guys are scum to. :roll:

bread's done
Back