WIN DAILY through 7/14 Instant win Coinstar.com game.

shady859

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
So I just went to Coinstar.com looking for maybe a free coupon or something since all my local banks want change rolled up :bomb: and I found this:
http://www.coinstar.com/us/WebDocs/A1-3-1
Instant win prize game that's daily through July 14th
-Click under where it asks for the code and it'll give you a free one-

ALSO after you play it'll give you a chance to refer a friend and you get another spin and another entry into the drawing. You get them automatically up so just enter anything......

"Come back to www.skipourfee.com every day until July 14, 2006 to play the Coinstar® Skip Our Fee Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes! The more times you play, the better your chances are to win!"

Good luck bitches!

SWEET! I can get a Starbucks giftcard from CoinStar, skip their fee, and then literally turn around and order some coffee inside of Vons. Freakin sweet.

[quote name='help1']Thanks OP... was it me, or was that very hard and fast?[/QUOTE]

Use the force... At least thats my strategy. Close your eyes and hit the button when you feel lucky. So far though, no dice. I'll keep you guys posted if I hit it big.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='sonderiaom']hey, if anyone wants the second chance without subjecting others to the stupid thing, just use Pookmail. it creates temporary email addresses, so just make up something random, like [email protected] and it'll work.[/quote]

Hax!

I don't think its possible to win at this game! I have pretty good eyes and I have never seen more than 2 of the signs pop up at the same time.

I've seen 3 in a row every day...... Getting it to stop on 3 in a row is another story lol. My gameplan is click the mouse button and then release when I see 3, it doesn't register untill you let the button go.......

[quote name='$hady']I've seen 3 in a row every day...... Getting it to stop on 3 in a row is another story lol. My gameplan is click the mouse button and then release when I see 3, it doesn't register untill you let the button go.......[/QUOTE]

that's what i was trying to do.

also if you have a crappy PC, you can try opening lots of flash games/windows to slow your PC down. in theory this should make the coinstar game slow down and give you a bit more time to click [ well unclick ].

Has anybody found out if the winning is determined client side or server side? Most of these flash games seem to be server side, e.g. the scratch + win flash games.

If it's client side, they would be open to the "hacking" people suggested above (slowing down the computer to click more accurately). Has anybody disassembled the flash file yet? The majority of the flash file seems to be reloaded each time.

I'm not going to actually cheat, I'm just wondering if this game is based on a rand function server-side, or if it really is a game of reflexes.

Anybody else have ideas to throw out there?

bread's done
Back