Win Deadliest Warrior: Legends... IN THIS THREAD

Wats good fam. Hook it up with the PS3 version please, but I'm down with the 360 version also.

I just prefer the PS3 controller for fighting games.

Thanks!!!

Help! I've recently been turned into a mollusk (bivalve, oyster, to be specific), and the only way I can turn back is if someone gives me this game!

360, please.

I would like it for Xbox 360.

I got the first game when it was 75% off. I showed it to my fighting game friends who scoffed at the idea, but after playing it for a while we were all amazed at how many great little features the game had. The game was way better than a downloadable fighting game had any right to be. I told them that there was DLC for the game to add several fighters, but I wanted to wait for it to go on sale. My friends really wanted to play the DLC so they each chipped in the change they had in their pockets and cut the cost in half for me, so I went ahead and bout it. We had a heck of a time, and when one of them got home he bought Legends which had just come out. I would really like to get this game so I can play it with him. I am really impressed with the quality of these games.

bread's done
Back