Win Deadliest Warrior: The Game

In, thx bud

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']...so how do you enter via twitter? The link they give just links back to the original thread...[/QUOTE]
You retweet the contest tweet on their twitter page

I got an email with one of the codes. Seems I won the "forum posting side" of the contest. I originally wanted to win this for a friend, but he broke down and bought DW a few days ago, and I don't really want this game, so I guess I'm going to go offer it as a trade for a Toy Soldiers code.

And if I can't get my hands on one then I guess I'll use it lol

Thanks again VG Zero!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I got an email with one of the codes. Seems I won the "forum posting side" of the contest. I originally wanted to win this for a friend, but he broke down and bought DW a few days ago, and I don't really want this game, so I guess I'm going to go offer it as a trade for a Toy Soldiers code.

Thanks again VG Zero![/QUOTE]
congrats!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I got an email with one of the codes. Seems I won the "forum posting side" of the contest. I originally wanted to win this for a friend, but he broke down and bought DW a few days ago, and I don't really want this game, so I guess I'm going to go offer it as a trade for a Toy Soldiers code.

Thanks again VG Zero![/QUOTE]

Wish I had seen this sooner, I literally just used a Toy Soliders code I didn't even really want like an hour ago. Bleh.

In any case, grats~

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Wish I had seen this sooner, I literally just used a Toy Soliders code I didn't even really want like an hour ago. Bleh.

In any case, grats~[/QUOTE]

Dang that sucks. I did manage to trade off my code for Toy Soldiers though, so I'm happy =D

And thanks everybody.

bread's done
Back