Win Def Jam Icon (Xbox 360)

[quote name='iKnowledge']Very cool , loved this game and been wanting to pick it back up. Thanks for the chance to do so.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Yeah I hate the fact that Gamestop gives people a crap value for video games so i'd rather give it away to someone that would appreciate it instead.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Never tried the game but just got a 360 so having an extra game would be great! Great giveaway OP[/QUOTE]

No Problem. I have a handful of games that i never play and just have sitting there so I should be able to run them back to back once a month.

My Xbox Live Gamertag is: essay708

Good Luck!

[quote name='djahto']No problem. Yeah I hate the fact that Gamestop gives people a crap value for video games so i'd rather give it away to someone that would appreciate it instead.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, they offered me 2 dollars for NBA 2k11 and I told the guy I would rather throw it out the window going down the freeway than give it to him for 2 bucks. lol

[quote name='iKnowledge']Yeah I know, they offered me 2 dollars for NBA 2k11 and I told the guy I would rather throw it out the window going down the freeway than give it to him for 2 bucks. lol[/QUOTE]
yeah people REALLY get shafted on sports games. "Oh you want to trade in that old madden? Sorry, we can only fart in your hand as payment for those. Take it or leave it"

[quote name='djahto']yeah people REALLY get shafted on sports games. "Oh you want to trade in that old madden? Sorry, we can only fart in your hand as payment for those. Take it or leave it"[/QUOTE]

This is why I always wonder why people dont just sell the games on eBay or Amazon or craigslist. There is no advantage in trading in to Gamestop.

Anyways, great contest. Good way to unload unwanted games.

anyone ever hear anything else from this one or is it another ghost contest for free followers on Twitter? I contacted the person who put it on but he just ignores me.

[quote name='iKnowledge']anyone ever hear anything else from this one or is it another ghost contest for free followers on Twitter? I contacted the person who put it on but he just ignores me.[/QUOTE]

nope havnt heard anything. would be rly sad if it was cuz the game rly isnt worth the free followers and i doubt youd even get that many.

It was my first time using that service. I apologize for not checking.

Congratulations @RyanSwanner You have won!

Thank you all for entering and as soon as I mail this one out, I will be making another give-away.

It's all good. I'm new to this giveaway stuff too so, I'll make sure to mark my calendar better next time.

bread's done
Back