Win Earthworm Jim! Guess that anime challenge! Challenge 7 is over.

Damn you square these challenges are pretty hard or I need to watch more anime lol.
More anime!!!

What is the prize for the third challenge?
I have another DQ Angel Slime for 3pm, so same prize as before.

Sweet. The Slime is gonna sit right next to my Chocobo.

Thank you much.
You've earned it.

Just curious, but what gave it away? I assume you've watched Neuro and picked up on the Loch Ness red bean cakes?

Made some additions to the rules that participants can only win 1 prize in the same day, so no hoarding for anime geniuses...or at least not in the same day. XD

More anime!!!
I have another DQ Angel Slime for 3pm, so same prize as before.
You've earned it.

Just curious, but what gave it away? I assume you've watched Neuro and picked up on the Loch Ness red bean cakes?
You'd be surprised how much anime you can watch when you are on workers comp and have insomnia lol...

But in all honestly, Google helped on this one. I originally thought Clannad, but figured too easy for you. So I googled anime taikyaki, which led to one thing which led to another.

I'm a sys/network admim, 95℅ of my problems have been solved by using Google. Don't tell my company that.

bleh I should know this, the art style doesn't seem right for karin or lovely complex....

im gonna go with.... Hayate the combat butler because... why not.

Boy, that looks familiar. It's something the characters are watching - a show within the show, if I recall correctly. I want to say Tenchi, but that doesn't fit the era.

Boy, that looks familiar. It's something the characters are watching - a show within the show, if I recall correctly. I want to say Tenchi, but that doesn't fit the era.
Amg!

You're so close! XD

Not to the series, but on what they're doing, you pegged that down.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back