Win Free Candy

free_candy_van.jpg

I don't order candy through the mail. I have no idea what I'm going to get with it. Mike & Ike stick to my teeth.

[quote name='bigdaddy']fuck them, I have played both for over 5 minutes and haven't "won".[/quote]

I think this is just a ploy to force people to listen to "Moonspank" whoever they are. ...

.... "Well irt's ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, take ya home tonight!"
... damn it.

[quote name='Dragon_Master']The Mike and Ike game is a joke

[/quote] I'm pretty sure they rules say you gotta like up 3 on that line through the middle.. and it says "packages" so I would assume the other symbols don't mean dick. But yeah, doesn't look like the odds of getting free Mike & Ikes are very good.

[quote name='Pirate331']I'm pretty sure they rules say you gotta like up 3 on that line through the middle.. and it says "packages" so I would assume the other symbols don't mean dick. But yeah, doesn't look like the odds of getting free Mike & Ikes are very good.[/quote]

I think I have better luck at picking up pop bottles and getting some Mike & Ikes than playing that bastard fucking Mike & Ike Slot game:bomb:

still no luck on those for me

I got some free hot tamales though in like 2 minutes........:applause:

fuckin eh, Mike & Ike just does NOT want to give me my damn candy. What aholes

EDIT: I won (only took 1 hour...)

This is what happens when you win again (won like 3 minutes later just for shits and giggles)

[quote name='chex20']fuckin eh, Mike & Ike just does NOT want to give me my damn candy. What aholes

This is what happens when you win again (won like 3 minutes later just for shits and giggles)

[/quote]
I'm going to leave an auto-clicker on:lol:=o

[quote name='chex20']fuckin eh, Mike & Ike just does NOT want to give me my damn candy. What aholes

[/quote]

The second one would not be considered a win, you have to get three BOXES in a row, the fruit is worthless.

[quote name='neverletthem']The second one would not be considered a win, you have to get three BOXES in a row, the fruit is worthless.[/quote]

Thats pretty stupid, but whatever. What a retarted game. And its just candy :lol:

Screw this game. I'm going to save my time and buy a pack when I get gas tomorrow. The berries are delicious.

:lol: It was my first thought too.

[quote name='CheapyD']
free_candy_van.jpg
[/quote]

Finally got the damn matching boxes. It only took fifty years!

Whoooo....now to wwait 4-6 weeks for it to arrive... ¬_¬

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I'm going to leave an auto-clicker on:lol:=o[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't work, it would just click "take a spin!" again after winning, right?

Edit: Just won; the button "freezes" after you win so feel free to auto-click to your hearts content.

I Finally won my motha- fucking Mike & Ikes !\\:D/

Right after I took back bottles to get some beer and a box of Mike & Ikes:nottalking:

This is horseshit!!! I have been playing mike and ike for 10 minutes and not a god damned thing. do you get like a crate full of this shit, or am i wasting 10 min on a 25 cent bag of candy?

3. INSTANT WIN PRIZES: (500) Prizes will be awarded each month of the promotion period. (200) Two Hundred winners will each receive a 2.12 oz. package of Tangy Twister and the remaining (300) three hundred winners will receive a 2.12 oz. package of either MIKE AND IKE ORIGINAL®, BERRY BLAST, TROPICAL TYPHOON, or JOLLY JOES® candies ($.79 ea.) Odds of winning depend upon the total number of persons who play.

2. TO CLAIM AN INSTANT WIN PRIZE: To claim an instant win prize, follow the on-screen instructions for claiming a prize. All claims are subject to verification. Materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If by reason of an error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.

So there is a chance you might not get anything at all. And all for .79 cents worth of candy.

[quote name='moojuice']So there is a chance you might not get anything at all. And all for .79 cents worth of candy.[/QUOTE]

But it's CANDY! :lol:

HAHAHA

fuck THEM!

They are giving us 25 cents worth of candy and we have to play their shit games that make it almost impossible to win?

2.12 oz. of Mike and Ikes are 25 cents. You can get 6-8 oz. for a dollar.

[quote name='saahil']Mike and Ikes suck why would you get them.[/quote]

a) great attitude you have there
b) I happen to enjoy them
c) you can win them for free

Funny, I won the Mike and Ikes a day or two ago, but for the life of me can't win the Hot Tamales. Oh well, I like Mike and Ike more anyway, and I can win again in a month.

Hot tamales took 10 tries, can't win those mike & ikes though... Thanks OP.

EDIT: Got some mike & ikes after maybe a half hour of playing

bread's done
Back