Win Free Candy

[quote name='CheapyD']
free_candy_van.jpg
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA

Dude, this is the best ad campaign evar. You spin and spin until you go 'screw it,' and go to the corner store to buy some candy. I mean, if it wasn't 11pm and I'm in my robe, I'd walk there now.

A curse on slot machines that don't give it up. I don't like Hot Tamales but I'm camping the Mike and Ike until I win!

Is there a way to turn off the sounds from the game so I can at least listen to some mp3s in peace? :whistle2:&

edit: never mind, I won like 2 spins later, haha.

Dude, this is the best ad campaign evar. You spin and spin until you go 'screw it,' and go to the corner store to buy some candy. I mean, if it wasn't 11pm and I'm in my robe, I'd walk there now.

A curse on slot machines that don't give it up. I don't like Hot Tamales but I'm camping the Mike and Ike until I win!

Is there a way to turn off the sounds from the game so I can at least listen to some mp3s in peace? :whistle2:&

edit: never mind, I won like 2 spins later, haha.

Got my Mike and Ike in the mail today. It was the same color/flavor that I won. Additionally, it was one of those small plastic pouches rather than the box it showed on the website. Lame. Oh well free candy is free candy.

By the way, Mike and Ike tastes better free. Yummmmm.

[quote name='Sockey']Got my Mike and Ike in the mail today. It was the same color/flavor that I won. Additionally, it was one of those small plastic pouches rather than the box it showed on the website.[/quote]Same for me today.

Got my candy yesterday, drove to school, went into a class that all my friends were in, took out the USPS box, cut it open and sat down and enjoyed the candy. Haha, no joke. It was a Design class and my teacher, Jay, was cool about it. They all laughed at me last quarter cause they told me "it's a gimmick, your not gonna win" "dude, just give up" "that shit is retarted. Waste of time."

Got the sour Mike & Ikes. Were really good, might have to go buy a bag.

[quote name='chex20']Got the sour Mike & Ikes. Were really good, might have to go buy a bag.[/quote]
...and thus their plan is succeeding!

[quote name='machotaco711']I PLAYED THIS THING FOR LITERALLY TWO HOURS AND DIDNT WIN........:drool:[/quote]
tip, download the program mymouse and set the time 1 second, and place it on the click to play thing. Leave and come back, works every time :)

[quote name='masterofdarkness']tip, download the program mymouse and set the time 1 second, and place it on the click to play thing. Leave and come back, works every time :)[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Why is macro talk still allowed here on CAG?

[quote name='spoo']:roll:

Why is macro talk still allowed here on CAG?[/QUOTE]

Why shouldn't we talk about it? In this situation there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I can't understand why anyone should have the slightest problem with this.

Anyway I was going to do this but didn't because I thought that once I won the candy it would click spin again and I wouldn't get anything. When I actually won, I realized that it locks the spin button. So if anybody is having trouble winning, I would recommend trying this.

Edit: And my Hot Tamales just arrived in the mail.

[quote name='Sockey']Why shouldn't we talk about it? In this situation there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I can't understand why anyone should have the slightest problem with this.

[/QUOTE]

Macros are cheating the system and are for those that abuse/cheat the system. The problem is that the mass majority of macro users are like masterofdarkness (see quote below) that get greedy and can't be happy with just one free bag of candy each month. These sort of promotions are going the way of the dodo because of the greedy cheaters.

I always sound like a grumpy old man on these subjects, I don't have a problem with the macros but I have a problem the overwhelming majority of macro talk/users are using it for fraudulent reasons and don't use macros for just one...
[quote name='masterofdarkness']I got my hot tamales again, ordered another of both too :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spoo']Macros are cheating the system and are for those that abuse/cheat the system. The problem is that the mass majority of macro users are like masterofdarkness (see quote below) that get greedy and can't be happy with just one free bag of candy each month. These sort of promotions are going the way of the dodo because of the greedy cheaters.

I always sound like a grumpy old man on these subjects, I don't have a problem with the macros but I have a problem the overwhelming majority of macro talk/users are using it for fraudulent reasons and don't use macros for just one...[/QUOTE]

Ok, I can understand complaining about people using macros to win multiple big contests (in effect preventing others from winning) but I still see no reason that the topic of macros should be banned from discussion on the forums in situations such as this. Banning their discussion isn't going to prevent people from using them or hording. Plus by allowing users to talk about them, some people (who otherwise would not have known they could use macros and given up on such contests) are given the chance to win. If your average CAG comes into this thread and tries to win the the contest in the OP, he may waste several hours of time doing things manually (or give up). If people are discussing macros in the thread he will use them and automate the process thus saving his time. I guess what I'm trying to say is: using macros (as time savers) is different from mass hording out of greed.

Oh and as for masterofdarkness, isn't he just ordering his second set? Both the sites in the OP state that you can win once per month. It has been a month since this thread was posted so what makes you think he is ordering more than one set of candy (per site) each month?

The wife bought me a box of Hot Tamales last night and I remembered about this. I won the Mike and Ike in 4 spins and Hot Tamales in 1 spin today.

It is fun to get free candy in the mail!

Ha, I just one Hot tamales again. Still nothing on the Mike and Ike site, and that damn "Alright" song is going to be stuck in my head AGAIN!

EDIT: And won Mike and Ikes....mmm... free candy.

I'll probably spend an hour trying to get some free Mike & Ike's when it'd be a much better way to spend time to just walk to the store a block away and buy them.

I'm going to try the hot tamales this time. I won the mike and ike ones last time and they sent me a bag that was nothing but grape. I hate artificial grape flavoring, so I just tossed them. I'm okay with spicy cinnamon, though.

Mike & Ike is actually going to lose a customer for making me waste my time on this rigged game! At least with the smooth sounds of Moonspank, I could pretend I was in an episode of Dawson's Creek. Hot Tamale refuses to send me my e-mail so I can play the game.

[quote name='aspower'] Hot Tamale refuses to send me my e-mail so I can play the game.[/quote]

I was going ask about that yesterday. I filled out the form and nothing (but a couple of spam messages).

EDIT: Never mind. It came this morning and was at the bottom of my Spam folder. Check there. Weird that it would take so long.

bread's done
Back