Win Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + (360/PS3) from CAG & Arc System Works

Are the guilty gear games reasonable to play with a game pad? Or are they better suited for a fight stick? If so any recommendations for a good fight stick?

[quote name='Runtus_Maximus']Are the guilty gear games reasonable to play with a game pad? Or are they better suited for a fight stick? If so any recommendations for a good fight stick?[/QUOTE]
A lot of it boils down to preference (both between pad vs stick, and what stick to use), but Madcatz' TE sticks are the best for entry-level, and will stick around for a long time if you like them. There's usually at least one version on sale for around $100 every once in awhile, and there's always huge sales during major tournaments.

Man, I haven't played Guilty Gear XX in FOREVER. Never got to try Accent Core. Hope I can win a copy to find out how awesome it is :D

I used to play the hell out of this game back in the day. THe shitty netcode's put me off from buying the console release, but I"d still love to win it so I can practice up and play with the local guys again.

I just got a new fight-stick and this game would rock in my collection!
GAGS unite!

[quote name='CheapyD'][IMG-R=5838]29540[/IMG-R]We are giving away 10 copies of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus for Xbox 360 and PS3. Check out our contest page for details on how to enter.

iconcag.gif
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + Contest[/QUOTE]

*looks over at avatar + title he's used since joining the site*
Nope. Nothing to see here. Certainly not a fanboy of the series. Move along.
(Much thanks Cheapy!)

bread's done
Back