WIN! GUNNAR shades! Open WORLDWIDE!

CaptainSwag

CAGiversary!
As posted on TheKartel.com

Raptr is holding a pretty ass kickin giveaway around the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops and they given The Kartel an exclusive to give away on our site!

:bouncy:When Raptr tracks 1 million hours for Call of Duty: Black Ops, then we can hand out a shiny new pair of GUNNAR shades!

HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment on the Kartel blog! Promo ends on Nov 21, 2010. So even if 1 million hours are hit before then, you can still enter. Winner is randomly drawn. Our promo is open WORLDWIDE!

Technically, you don't need to own COD: BO. You just need to enter, and we track how many hours people who play the game rack up. Sweet.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

You can also win one several other prizes by signing up to the Raptr promo on their contest page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The longest marathon made me remember my sleeping record... XD

I played Morrowind:GotY Edition for almost 3 days straight with no sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder - Promo is open worldwide! No more complains from all of you who live in Canada, or the rest of the world that never get a shot at prizes:)

[quote name='CaptainSwag']As a reminder - Promo is open worldwide! No more complains from all of you who live in Canada, or the rest of the world that never get a shot at prizes:)[/QUOTE]

Awesome. :D

bread's done
Back