Win Halo Reach + 1600 MSP and other goodies (Halo Reach Forge Mode Contest)

FFX2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)
So after a night of consistant dissappointment, I realzied last night that I cannot work with Forge Mode on Halo Reach very well… I can throw a pile of Gravity Hammers around but the fact is a pile of Gravity Hammers does me no good. I want something with various spots for Sniping and helicopters and I want a tank decoration somewere. SO what can I do to make you show me your best forged Halo Reach level?
So I talked to the boss and he told me I should probably give away a Halo Prize Pack. So I told him I was all about it. So heres the deal, starting today September 17th and Running up until September 28th I will be holding a contest for the best Forge Map. And I dont mean A pile of Gravity Hammers, I want you to spend your time working on this, because we have a cool prize Pack at stake!!!

Ryn Storm’s Halo Reach Prize Pack Includes:
Halo Reach Game (Standard Edition)
1600 Microsoft Points
Halo Reach T-Shirt (XL)
Downloadable Multi threat Armor (Courtesy of our friends at Gamestop)
And Much Much More!!!

When you have completed the forge map please send me a direct message on twitter @SFXRYNSTORM and add me on XBOX Live Gamertag SFX QUICKSILVER. All entries must be submitted by Tuesday September 28 at midnight.

The winner will be announced on the innaugural edition of our new Podcast “The New Rock and Wrestling Revoloution” Friday October 1st. Who knows we might even call you during the recording of the podcast and you might be told by a special guest you are the winner! Make sure to tune into The New Rock And Wrestling Revoloution every Friday, for more then just Wrestling and Music, but guest apperences and gaming, and who the hell else knows, but one way or another this show is not recommended for the Easily Offended or Children. Do not listen to this show if you are currenltly taking Nitrates for Chest Pain. For more information feel free to follow me and tweet to me on twitter @SFXRynStorm or catch me on Xbox live! SFX Quicksilver!!!!

http://sfx-360.com/index.php?idNews=4738

[quote name='Andami']So, you need Halo Reach to win Halo Reach? Sounds kinda weird, but I'm game when I get my copy.[/QUOTE]

'Twas exactly what I was thinking. Of course, you can always give the game to a friend, but why make the majority of the prize something you can't use? Chances are, you'd just eBay the game.

I'm willing to enter, I love to forge. How're we gonna get our map to you though if we're contacting you via Twitter? Do you want me to stick the map in my file share or to just invite you to a game when I've got it finished?

You have to have Reach, in order to win Reach?

facepalm.jpg

bread's done
Back