Win Halo Reach Bundle

FFX2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)
http://sfx-360.com is giving away The Halo: Reach bundle features a brand new 250GB Xbox 360 Slim console in a silver finish, two Xbox 360 wireless controllers, a copy of Halo: Reach

Tell them why you are the most dedicated Halo gamer, post on the link below. MUST Register

Entries must be received by Midnight Monday September 13 Goodluck everyone!

http://sfx-360.com/index.php?idNews=4629

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck if you decide to enter, after seeing what was entered and picked to win from another site doing this same type of contest, I don't stand a chance.

i think i should win because my son is great, he is a up and coming gamer, he does great in school and hes a great great kid, i couldnt ask for a better son. his birthday is november and then there is christmas rate after, rate now my son and i share an xbox 360, i would really love to get him his own but need money to do that lol. alls hes talked about is halo this and halo that, he loves this game, but for now i have to get my games for him from gamefly. can not afford 60 dollar games rate now, the kid gets so sad when i send the game back to gamefly, well good luck to all, really would love to win this for my son.

[quote name='melt29']i think i should win because my son is great, he is a up and coming gamer, he does great in school and hes a great great kid, i couldnt ask for a better son. his birthday is november and then there is christmas rate after, rate now my son and i share an xbox 360, i would really love to get him his own but need money to do that lol. alls hes talked about is halo this and halo that, he loves this game, but for now i have to get my games for him from gamefly. can not afford 60 dollar games rate now, the kid gets so sad when i send the game back to gamefly, well good luck to all, really would love to win this for my son.[/QUOTE]

sorry dude not here

Im with deadhead on this one .... i would not ever get a word in edge wise

but hey good luck to all you enter

bread's done
Back