Win LEGO Universe or Halo: Reach Premium Theme codes with Gamingdad.net

[quote name='hendrickfan24']maybe you shouldnt make a contest if you dont have enough money to run the site...[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your enlightening comment. I'm sure if you ran a website by yourself, you would do everything perfect and would never have to work or give your time to it because you are sooo awesome, right. As I said in the OP, ALL Donations go towards the contests, nothing else. If you would like a detailed financial statement please pm me if you would like. Since your comment is loaded with ignorance about me and my site. All of the prizes and their shipping is paid for from donations and from my own money. Luckily I have been able to persuade a couple publishers to pony up a few games to giveaway. Enslaved was not one of them. So again if you have anything else to add pm me instead of posting in a contest thread. :D

thanks for entering bump! Also, as an incentive, I'll be giving away 5 Halo: Reach Premium Theme codes, just bump the thread and I'll pick from the bumps after this post until 10pm CST on Wed. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back