Win Metro 2033 (6 avail) or MSI Mobo - TechReport.com

BlockheadBrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Details at TechReport.com since I can't post a link:
Win one of six Metro 2033 copies or an MSI Big Bang mobo
by Cyril Kowaliski — 2:00 PM on August 26, 2010
Hot on the heels of our last two giveaways, in which we distributed a motherlode of game licenses and some shiny hardware, we're back with more. Much more. The kind folks at MSI have provided us with one of their top-of-the-line Big Bang Xpower motherboards and six digital copies of Metro 2033, the latest—and arguably prettiest—post-apocalyptic shooter in stores today, to give out to our readers.

Entering for a chance to win one of these prizes is simple. Head over to our Facebook page, then click the "Like" button at the top. You must then post a link to your profile in our contest thread in the forums, which will allow us to make sure you've indeed "liked" us. If you don't want to post your profile in the public forum thread, you may instead send it as a private forum message to Adam "Inkling" Eiberger, our business guy and contest overseer.

The forum thread will stay open until 2:00 PM CDT on Thursday, September 2. After the thread is locked, we will choose the seven winners in a random draw and announce them within 48 hours.

Now for a few ground rules. This contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada only. If you've already won a Metro 2033 license from us, you may still enter; however, you'll only be eligible to win the MSI Big Bang Xpower motherboard. We also don't need to remind you that only one contest entry per household is allowed. We'll be keeping an eye on Facebook accounts and IP addresses to make sure no one tries to cheat. As with our previous contests, cheaters may have their accounts banned from the forums and the front-page comments.

Gentlemen (and ladies), start your Facebook accounts! And thanks to MSI for making this giveaway possible.

Source: h t t p : / / t e c h r e p o r t . c o m / d i s c u s s i o n s . x / 1 9 5 2 6

bread's done
Back