Win movie tickets! Free codes now available for Red Baron Avengers contest!

[quote name='slidecage']Quote:
1. How To Obtain a FREE Game Code Via Mail: Look for a RED BARON™ Marvel's The Avengers Game Code ("Code") inside specially marked packages of RED BARON® Baron's Best, Pizza and Sides and Classic Crust pizza, or on stickers affixed to specially marked packages of the indicated RED BARON® pizzas. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For a Code without purchase, send a 3" x 5" index card with your complete name, city/state & zip code of residence, and valid email address neatly hand printed in ink to RED BARON™ Marvel's The Avengers Promotion, Dept. H944387, PO Box 15163, White Bear Lake, MN 55110-0163, postmarked by May 25, 2012 and received prior to end of Promotion Period. Each request must be mailed separately.

2. How To Obtain a FREE Game Code Via eMail: We will send you a unique code to the email address provided. Beginning May 26, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. CT (but before end of Promotion Period), go to http://redbaron.com/amoe to fill out the code request form and a code will be emailed to you. Limit of one (1) request per day per person. CODE REQUESTS RECEIVED VIA WEBSITE PRIOR TO MAY 26, 2012 AT 12:00:01 AM CT WILL NOT BE HONORED. Each valid request will result in receipt of one (1) Code which will be provided via email to provided email address. Codes must be obtained legitimately and are available while supplies last.
Quote:

so you dont have to suppy them with a return stamp?

i would do it but probally would never get them back for 2 to 3 weeks

anyone with extra codes want to toss them cheap pm me (or if there is a Topic for this let me know)[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you codes for $5. You can buy me pizzas and I'll give you the codes. How many you want to buy?

PRO TIP!
you can use PostCard stamps (CHEAPER) to mail in your index card....

i just bought 20 postcard stamps today at the post office for $6.40 cents... i'm pretty sure they are 32 cents each :) ... least in florida
[quote name='Jesse757x']I mailed two separate requests over a week ago but only received one code so far.[/QUOTE]
could you post the email that red baron uses to email the codes so we can make sure it doesn't end up in a spam folder....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='canvasch']PRO TIP!
you can use PostCard stamps (CHEAPER) to mail in your index card....

i just bought 20 postcard stamps today at the post office for $6.40 cents... i'm pretty sure they are 32 cents each :) ... least in florida

could you post the email that red baron uses to email the codes so we can make sure it doesn't end up in a spam folder....[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

I sent away for 17 codes. 9 came yesterday afternoon. I used 7 and won 2 Pizza's and 2 Tickets so not too bad. Make sure to enter in the morning.

wow awesome! just curious... do you recall when you mailed them out.. i mailed some out last week.... but haven't gotten anything yet.

[quote name='canvasch']wow awesome! just curious... do you recall when you mailed them out.. i mailed some out last week.... but haven't gotten anything yet.[/QUOTE]

around a week ago

[quote name='Cheapskate']So is it still possible to win at this?[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it be? I personally haven't bothered buying more pizzas for a while because I had WAY too many in my fridge. I bought 2 more today with 2 of my 5 coupons. I'll enter them soon.

The movie tickets don't expire till August, and they're good for $13 to any movie.

Wife and I saw The Avengers in IMAX-3D today for free thanks to Red Baron and this board. Terrifically entertaining flick at an amazing price. Huzzah!

Here's another contest, it's hard as hell to win a REAL prize. There's a limit of 4 REAL prizes. Real = not digital prize. I have won a movie ticket and a tee shirt after many losses and many digital prizes (losses). The movie tickets for this one are only up to $8.00 so I'll use that one to see the hunger games and my Red Baron tickets for the 3D movie. Once you get into it, there's a button for a free code once a day.

http://www.hersheys.com/avengers/

[quote name='Cheapskate']So is it still possible to win at this?[/QUOTE]

I used 2 of the 5 free pizza coupon I got in the mail yesterday to buy free pizza's. I entered the codes this morning and won 2 more pizzas and 2 more movie tickets. I guess I'll go out and use the other 3 up today. I wonder how many times I can roll those free pizzas over? Considering it ends on May 31, I guess I'd have to consider myself lucky if I get the free pizzas that I won today prior to the end of the month but the others that I've won, who knows?

Oh and BTW, my freezer looks kind of pathetic with 9 frozen pizzas left....all of them open with holes cut in the boxes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Played with my 3 codes today. I lost both chances with the first code - that's my first loss this entire contest. Second code I won 2 movie tickets, third code I won 2 pizzas. I think I entered too early with the first one.

bleh. Played 2x, and lost twice...
Oh well, Whedon/Marvel still got my money - went to see the movie yesterday... it was VERY good.

Played one code Saturday night and won two pizzas... was really hoping for movie tickets. Red Barons are more expensive than what we normally get, and the better varieties stocked near me don't have codes. Free (or net 2/3-off) food is still appreciated, though.

got 3 of my free pizzas so far in the mail... (total 12) and have gotten 8 codes emailed to me, from my mailed in entries..... the free pizza you win, is actually a coupon good for any red baron's product free..... so the pasta stuff or the wing/mozz sticks combo... or the barons best :p

zero for 8, if people weren't saying they won from mailed entries I would had thought they only emailed duds to people writing for free entries.

[quote name='bamistic']zero for 8, if people weren't saying they won from mailed entries I would had thought they only emailed duds to people writing for free entries.[/QUOTE]

i would guess that 80 to 90% of the prizes are gone since people said from 3 to 5 am weeks ago they were winning on every piece maybe all the prizes are gone

i been still been winning... and if you read the rules..... they mention that if there happens to be any prizes after the contest, they will just have random drawings for people who made an account.. and send out the prizes.... all except the acura....
odd news.... i got one of my mailed in index cards returned yesterday... it said it had to be on a 3.5 by 5... and my cards were 3 X 5........ weird.... i hope i don't get any more returned.... :(
ps... i just won a few pizzas and a movie ticket just the other night, so i highly doubt they are out of prizes....
let's have a CAG win the acura!

[quote name='canvasch']i been still been winning... and if you read the rules..... they mention that if there happens to be any prizes after the contest, they will just have random drawings for people who made an account.. and send out the prizes.... all except the acura....
odd news.... i got one of my mailed in index cards returned yesterday... it said it had to be on a 3.5 by 5... and my cards were 3 X 5........ weird.... i hope i don't get any more returned.... :(
ps... i just won a few pizzas and a movie ticket just the other night, so i highly doubt they are out of prizes....
let's have a CAG win the acura![/QUOTE]

Agreed. If you guys are losing, you need to play from 3-5AM EASTERN TIME. The prizes are randomly selected times so you want to play when people are in bed.

i've gotten a total of 13 emailed codes.... but i have sent in 30 requests... i'm sure the remainder will be emailed out before the promotion is over...

so far my winnings...
pizzas : 12
tickets : 11

PS. I just tried 5 times this morning, from 5:20am - 5:35am .... and won twice on 4 codes.... and lost twice on 1....... prizes still out there..... maybe that acura is too?

Hey i Was curious if anyone has some extra Red Baron codes, I'll trade a month of xbox live gold for some. PM me if your interested.

Where exactly in the box is the code? I ran over to my freezer because I bought some Red Baron pizzas today, found one with the contest and opened it up, but I don't see anything inside. Is it printed on the inside of the box? On a slip of paper? I seriously don't see a thing in there. It's all blank.

[quote name='Spooks']Where exactly in the box is the code? I ran over to my freezer because I bought some Red Baron pizzas today, found one with the contest and opened it up, but I don't see anything inside. Is it printed on the inside of the box? On a slip of paper? I seriously don't see a thing in there. It's all blank.[/QUOTE]

You have to look really carefully INSIDE the box. It's in extremely light ink so it's VERY easy to miss. Open the box, take the pizza out, and look inside with good lighting. You'll see a string of characters printed inside somewhere. Cut that out, put the pizza back in and back in the freezer.

[quote name='Blaster man']You have to look really carefully INSIDE the box. It's in extremely light ink so it's VERY easy to miss. Open the box, take the pizza out, and look inside with good lighting. You'll see a string of characters printed inside somewhere. Cut that out, put the pizza back in and back in the freezer.[/QUOTE]
Ah! See, that's what I don't have - Lighting. Two out of three of the(Very weak) bulbs in my kitchen are out. I think I found it after putting it right up next to a light.

I won a pizza and a movie ticket!

[quote name='Jesse757x']played 3 codes a little while ago and lost every time. I think it's getting harder to win.[/QUOTE]

I played two and won 2 pizzas and lost twice.

So I got some of my free pizza coupons in the mail yesterday. I went to a local grocery chain to use my coupons. They had their pizzas on sale for $3.33. I got two red baron pizzas and I had some other groceries with me. Only 1 coupon would go through for the transaction. So they put in the discount manually. Instead of subtracting $3.33 per pizza, they subtracted the $6.99 from my total twice. They ended up giving me $1.06 back.

[quote name='bburpee']Got five Red Baron free pizza coupons in the mail yesterday. Sweet![/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that, I just used 5 free pizza coupons to buy five pepperoni pan pizzas.

All with more codes of course.

[quote name='bburpee']Got five Red Baron free pizza coupons in the mail yesterday. Sweet![/QUOTE]

haha I got 5 in the mail yesterday as well

[quote name='igame']Played 3 codes and lost all times, think it is getting harder to win.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely getting harder to win. I entered 5 codes today and only won 6 prizes.

Updated OP to add AMOE link. 9 days till free codes are active. I advise anyone that has a free pizza coupon or plans on buying pizzas for this contest to do so ASAP. The AMOE will be a great way to win but it will also make it significantly harder to do so.

Won 3 pizzas and 1 movie ticket early this morning on 2 codes.

Question on the e-mail codes... will they send codes only to e-mail accounts that have signed up with them or ALL e-mail accounts (makes a difference since each person is only allowed 1 account)?

[quote name='Warner1281']Won 3 pizzas and 1 movie ticket early this morning on 2 codes.

Question on the e-mail codes... will they send codes only to e-mail accounts that have signed up with them or ALL e-mail accounts (makes a difference since each person is only allowed 1 account)?[/QUOTE]

You don't get codes for the pizzas. They send you coupons in the mail.

[quote name='Blaster man']You don't get codes for the pizzas. They send you coupons in the mail.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the codes that they'll send out during the final week of the contest if you e-mail them asking for entry codes.

[quote name='Warner1281']I was talking about the codes that they'll send out during the final week of the contest if you e-mail them asking for entry codes.[/QUOTE]

For those types of things, contests normally have you fill out an online form then they email it to the address that you provided.

the 1 free code a day is active!

just fill out the short form and a fresh new code is emailed to you, mine came immediately

bread's done
Back