Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

I have a ps3, never had an xbox as it would be a waste of money buying another console... but I wouldn't mind winning one :D

Wow....nice contest. I got my 7 tickets. I could REALLY use one of these, as my Launch 360 has already been self-repaired once and is probably on its deathbed.

Like everyone else I hope to win as well! Been followin' this site forever and you guys always have amazin' giveaways and such! Good luck to all!

I asked about this before, but didn't see a reply. What if you happen to live outside North America, but you still have a North American mailing address? Can I possibly win?

I wish my friends would join CAG. I always tell them how awesome it is and then all the free stuff that Cheapy has been throwing out lately.

I definitely need a new Xbox. My first one I bought last June was robbed outta my house in February. Been trying to get a new one for the last few months, but to no success. I'm glad I waited this long!

I am just glad they got the wireless internally. My Elite still sounds like a Harrier taking off but that is part of its charm.

For whatever reason, the site is not accepting my password for Twitter. I know it's the right password, as it was just reset. So what can I do to get my ticket from Twitter?

I would love this! No more dead 360, no more not enough space, Wifi built in, no more bad connection and it's not noisy and way sleeker.

I would LOVEEEE to win one of these. I've been on CAG for a long time and I've never won anything.. this would be a great first!

Sadly, all 4 of my Xboxes went to the graveyard. I wouldn't mind giving this one a go. Maybe the Overheating issues have been resolved.

Awesome! I've wanted to get a newer console but I figured I'd have to wait till the next version of each came out. However if I win this, that would be great. I just hope RRoD is a thing of the past.

the 360 slim took my virtual breath away. I was only expecting one or two things to interest me from this E3 and then this came along. Really hope i win this, if not, I'll just keep saving to buy my own when a great bundle comes along

bread's done
Back