Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

Oh man how I need this. My dad just smashed my last box with a bat. I dont know how much longer I can last without one.

These contests never fail to disappoint...

when they end, anyways. Until then, cheers and good luck everybody.

[quote name='Superfluential']Congratulations jsvalmont:applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

I second that, congratulations Jsvalmont! =)

Congrats jsvalmont you lucky bastard! :p To what ever robit is choosing winners for Cheapy, pick me! I think programs are totally hot and Superior to humans! ;)

[quote name='Flyersfan']Entered, even made a Twitter for this :)[/QUOTE]

yep, me too
...this would be an awesome contest win...
keep on keeping on bro!!...

Still havn;t played MW2--:bouncy:

Thanks CheapyD and anyone else who might be involved with this giveaway!! Thanks for all the congrats from all the fellow CAGers too. I really can't believe I won this thing! When I get it I'll be sure to post some unboxing pics for your viewing pleasure! :bouncy:

Wow congrats!!

I have been a lurker on this site for years and finally set up an account for this contest. My 360 just broke (shocker) so it'd be excellent timing :)

Congrats Jsvalmont!

Congratulations, jsvalmont. :D enjoy your new Xbox!

Great contest, CheapD! Really really hope i can win too!!

Sweet cheapy you guys rock always used the site to look at the forums but made an account for this! Hopin 2 win, keep up the awesomeness cheapy!!

Q: When and how are you going to pick a winner?
A: We'll randomly pick three US and two UK winners out from all the tickets earned on the site. The more tickets you have, the more likely you are to win!

Q: I live in ... Can I enter this competition?
A: As long as you live in the UK.

LOL. Ummmmmmmmmm....?

bread's done
Back