Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

[quote name='MashYDG']Q: When and how are you going to pick a winner?
A: We'll randomly pick three US and two UK winners out from all the tickets earned on the site. The more tickets you have, the more likely you are to win!

Q: I live in ... Can I enter this competition?
A: As long as you live in the UK.

LOL. Ummmmmmmmmm....?[/QUOTE]

was the winner from the US or the UK?

Ok guys, I got the console in the mail today. I've got it up and working right now, and the thing is great so far! I made sure to take pics as I was unboxing, so here they are! Thanks again to CheapyD, the rest of the CAG team, and those who offered their congrats!:D

[quote name='jsvalmont']Ok guys, I got the console in the mail today. I've got it up and working right now, and the thing is great so far! I made sure to take pics as I was unboxing, so here they are! Thanks again to CheapyD, the rest of the CAG team, and those who offered their congrats!:D[/QUOTE]

You lucky person, you. Hope you have fun with it, and try not to get a thousand fingerprints on it.

Not even getting my hopes up on winning since the chances of actually winning are astronomical, so congratulations space cadet jsvalmont.

God I hope I win this. I bought an Xbox Arcade 8 days ago and came home to see my home burglarized. 360 and PS3 are gone and so is a DS. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and hoping.

[quote name='jsvalmont']Ok guys, I got the console in the mail today. I've got it up and working right now, and the thing is great so far! I made sure to take pics as I was unboxing, so here they are! Thanks again to CheapyD, the rest of the CAG team, and those who offered their congrats!:D[/QUOTE]

Now I take back my Congrats, since you had to put up pics to torture us all more ;) JK Congrats again, the console really looks amazing!!! I'm hoping to be the next winner! *crosses fingers and toes*

Haha, the slim looks like a fingerprint magnet, like the PS3. Is it? Regardless, I hope I win! Built in wi-fi? That's super, super sexy.

[quote name='IchigoDG']Now I take back my Congrats, since you had to put up pics to torture us all more ;) JK Congrats again, the console really looks amazing!!! I'm hoping to be the next winner! *crosses fingers and toes*[/QUOTE]

LoL I'm with you Ichigo...I'm taking my congrats back as well...but yeah seriously, congrats once again J, good to see someone appreciate what they win.

thank you cheapyD :) and thanks everyone else
OMG I'm soooo excited, never won anything this expensive b4 :)
Also when can I expect this to be shipped out?

It would be awesome to win this! I might still have a Live membership coupon I got from a DrPepper cap (which was ironic, I don't win things but when I do it's for a system I've never owned, lol)

[quote name='crashblades']thank you cheapyD :) and thanks everyone else
Also when can I expect this to be shipped out?[/QUOTE]
Congratulations man!! So lucky!! ;)

3 next time eh? I'm sure there are hundreds (if not thousands) of entries, but someone's gotta win right? I have just as much chance as anyone and who knows, maybe I'll get it :D

[quote name='crashblades']thank you cheapyD :) and thanks everyone else
Also when can I expect this to be shipped out?[/QUOTE]

Congratulations:applause: Good luck to all the CAGS for the last 3 & thanks again CAG staff for the contest..

Crossing fingers to get one of the last 3 :)

the new commercials I see for the XBOX SLIM always make me think of this contest...
what a sweet win this would be----
YAY!!

bread's done
Back