Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

[quote name='crashblades']thank you cheapyD :) and thanks everyone else
OMG I'm soooo excited, never won anything this expensive b4 :)
Also when can I expect this to be shipped out?[/QUOTE]

Congratz :D

And whoa whoa 3 winners next week? Dunno if I can handle the pressure :p

[quote name='CheapyD']Congrats to crashblades, our winner this week. Next week, we draw 3 winners.[/QUOTE]

wait wait wait. When you say "we" you mean me right?

Haha, wow, it's kind of cruddy that hundreds of people register to the site just to win free stuff, but I guess I can't blame them. Here's hoping the next 3 winners are CAG-regulars, not SWAG-Leechers.

Hmm, I could really use one now since I moved further from the modem so I cannot connect to it directly. They finally add built in wireless..

[quote name='jsvalmont'] I made sure to take pics as I was unboxing, so here they are! [/QUOTE]
Wow, I wasn't expecting it be a slim. Now I Really want to win, :drool:.
Gratz to you and the rest of the winners. :applause:

And for the record, I'm not a leecher..just late to teh party, lol (didn't find out about the contest until after I signed up and was looking through the forums)
:bouncy:

[quote name='McNutsack']Haha, wow, it's kind of cruddy that hundreds of people register to the site just to win free stuff, but I guess I can't blame them. Here's hoping the next 3 winners are CAG-regulars, not SWAG-Leechers.[/QUOTE]

Kind of agree in a sense. But that being said, sometimes people join and then notice the contests. Hard to really define which is which :cool:

[quote name='jsvalmont']Ok guys, I got the console in the mail today. I've got it up and working right now, and the thing is great so far! I made sure to take pics as I was unboxing, so Thanks again to CheapyD, the rest of the CAG team, and those who offered their congrats!:D[/QUOTE]

Nice dude...When I win, I'm gonna take a picture of jumoing up and down like a little girl:bouncy:...And my TV setup as well...:cool:

Congrats to teh new winner! It's 3 winners next week and I'm fuckin excited! :twoguns::whee:\\:D/:applause: See? The emoticons prove that I'm excited!!!!

[quote name='McNutsack']Haha, wow, it's kind of cruddy that hundreds of people register to the site just to win free stuff, but I guess I can't blame them. Here's hoping the next 3 winners are CAG-regulars, not SWAG-Leechers.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that one of the points of these contests, to get more people registered and involved in the site?

I for one have been visiting this site for years, but it's great stuff like this that actually made me sign up for the forums and use all of the functions like the price trackers and wish lists.

every that i wake up cag is the 1rst thing on my mind when i log on i check the pm icon after i see nothing is there i get gloomy and then i check out the forums =)

[quote name='skity']every that i wake up cag is the 1rst thing on my mind when i log on i check the pm icon after i see nothing is there i get gloomy and then i check out the forums =)[/QUOTE]

haha same here but right now I'm just checking my PM for the tracking # for the new Xbox :)

This would be awesome to win, I bought a launch 360 and it RRoD on me right after the year on the warranty was over and MS wanted money to fix it. I found out about a month after that they would fix it under the new three year warranty for RRoD. To bad I opened it up and tried to put on new thermal paste hoping that would fix it! Still kicking myself for doing that :wall:

CAG regulars are probably the vaaaast minority of registered users. It would be cool if regulars won these things every now and again, but it never really seems to happen.

Oh well, if it brings publicity and interest to the site I suppose it's a good thing.

[quote name='CheapyD']Congrats to crashblades, our winner this week. Next week, we draw 3 winners.[/QUOTE]

THREE winners? Like in one week? But I thought you were only giving away three slims total :p ?

Well at least one of the dudes that won registered a year before you, so obviously not swag-leechers....then again what is a CAG if not just a SWAG-Leecher of sorts anyway :p ?

bread's done
Back