Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

Thanx for the awesome contests. I am new to the Xbox world and CAG yet after searching through and reading over the past couple weeks I am now exited to go get a 360 if I don't end up winning one of these.

I can not seem to get the Twitter option working. It tells me to enter my Twitter user name and password, which I am doing by the way, when I try to retweet the message. Am I doing something wrong here?

I never win anything. The last time I "won" something was when the PS3 had just come out and were hard to find, and Amazon gave me the honor of buying one for full price.

Yea my 360 has already red ringed once and i dont trust it anymore. lasted long enough to completly beat mass effect 2 and dragon age so oh well. I could def use the new one though.

So how much quieter is the new 360 compared to old? I was playing Allan Wake last night and couldn't get into it because I sounded like a rocket ship was going to take off in my room.

[quote name='cametall']So how much quieter is the new 360 compared to old? I was playing Allan Wake last night and couldn't get into it because I sounded like a rocket ship was going to take off in my room.[/QUOTE]

Haha, much. You can't even hear it when you're on the dashboard. It's a little louder sounding when you play games, but still nowhere near as loud as the non-slim xbox's.

[quote name='CandyCaptain']I didn't even know some people won already last time I checked this topic was like 2 weeks ago or around there lol![/QUOTE]

3 left , kinda expecting a 4th of July winner.

[quote name='cametall']So how much quieter is the new 360 compared to old? I was playing Allan Wake last night and couldn't get into it because I sounded like a rocket ship was going to take off in my room.[/QUOTE]
Install it to your hard drive or flash drive instead of playing it from the disc. Makes a world of difference.

[quote name='Superfluential']3 left , kinda expecting a 4th of July winner.[/QUOTE]

It'd be the perfect birthday present ;) Hahaha

Good luck fellow CAGs & ty CAG staff..

Have a happy Independance Day (those of you that are American) and have fun & stay safe and don't forget to think of a soldier, sailor, airman or Marine at least once today, for they are the gatekeepers of our freedom.

This is by far one of the best sites I have ever seen. Great contests and good forums in general Thanx CHEAPY and Happy Fourth to all the CAGs especially the Nebraska CAGS.

I'd LOVE to win one of these bad boys. Almost bought one myself, but I just went for the 250 gig HD instead. I still want one deep down though lol

[quote name='Superfluential']2 have been won ...3 left.[/QUOTE]

Oh panasonic seemed excited about something and I thought I missed it.

[quote name='mistymayem']Oh panasonic seemed excited about something and I thought I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he had me wondering too...lol:bouncy:

bread's done
Back