Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

[quote name='PhantomBlob']15 hours left :O man i can't wait to see who's won[/QUOTE]

Agree'd, in a sense , it's exciting even when you don't win and someone else does. Now that being said, I still wanna win to be infinintely more excited...lol

No one was ever able to answer if having a US address still keeps me in the running, so I will just have to hold out for the Japan only CAG drawing next week. :rofl:
Good luck everyone else!

I haven't been this excited in a while! O_O Can't wait to see who the three winners are, of course I hope one is me. :pray:

[quote name='dv8mad']No one was ever able to answer if having a US address still keeps me in the running, so I will just have to hold out for the Japan only CAG drawing next week. :rofl:
Good luck everyone else![/QUOTE]

From the contest rules page:

Q: I live in ... Can I enter this competition?
A: As long as you live in North America.

As long as you are living in North America, then you are eligible.

good luck to all.... would be pretty cool to get one of these sexy xbox's. Dont know about anyone else....but If i win one - I'm wearing mine everywhere i go. and when someone asks...man why are you wearing that sweet xbox? I'm just gonna reply. "Shut your Moufff"! ....and as I go off into the distance I'll whisper, under my breath... "cause Im a winner"!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='archangelreb']Still crossing my fingers who knows there's a first time for everything.[/QUOTE]

I know. I keep thinking to myself, Somebody has to win... Why not me?

I wish he'd pick my name.

It would sure make up for the lousy birthday I had on the 4th.
fireworks just aren't the same when they remind your getting older..

[quote name='GenPirate']Good luck everyone! Since I most likely will not win congrats to whoever does manage to obtain one of these.[/QUOTE]

Same. I never win anything although it would be awesome. I would even be happy if some cags won I actually know. :lol:

[quote name='Romis']I wish he'd pick my name.

It would sure make up for the lousy birthday I had on the 4th.
fireworks just aren't the same when they remind your getting older..[/QUOTE]

We're all getting older at relatively the same rate, depending on how often some of us approach the speed of light. Don't sweat it. Happy birthday, also. Please don't win my Xbox. :cool:

I always get excited about these contests on CAG. I keep a closer eye on these contests than I do when I'm trying to be the 9th caller to win some tickets to a concert.

[quote name='Chowderholic']about 2 days left. still only 2/5 winners...[/QUOTE]
UMM 9pm tonight its done.:applause::bouncy:good luck all

[quote name='sren9']Mine has RROD twice and i am sick of sending it in...[/QUOTE]

I just got mine back a few weeks ago and it's already making weird noises. :/

[quote name='kitlink']I just got mine back a few weeks ago and it's already making weird noises. :/[/QUOTE]
i have 3 xbox 360s and all of them say open tray when i try to play a game, takes like 15 min to get it to read a disk, on all 3:bs::wall:

All of you that want to replace yours... man I cant afford one, if I win this will be my first 360. I still play my PS2, Nomad, and the only current gen system I own - a Wii.
Good luck everyone.

[quote name='spacebooger']All of you that want to replace yours... man I cant afford one, if I win this will be my first 360. I still play my PS2, Nomad, and the only current gen system I own - a Wii.
Good luck everyone.[/QUOTE]

well i only got 1 that i paid for 2nd hand, the other 2 i won at :bouncy: with the mnt dew caps. first thing i ever one and it felt great.

Congrats to the five lucky sods who win these, since it inevitably won't be me. Less than an hour now!

[quote name='GUNNM']guys with jun 2010 join dates
congrats[/QUOTE]

ya they should of gave the long time members more tick, and the new people like myself less. im sure i wont win. good luck all:lol:

bread's done
Back