Win Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (360) from CAG

I was really looking forward to this game for a while, and I really enjoyed the trial version, so I'm really hoping I win!

It'd be nice if the original fighting game would finally be released, too...I had fun with the Japanese demo.

I was looking forward to playing this game. Here's to hoping for a free copy. Thanks for this contest and all the other great deals over the last ten years!!! :)

Yay free stuff. Just heard of this game, it looks good.
Guardian Heroes is my favorite so gotta try this one :3
I'd hope for a PC version though, my Xbox360 is becoming a pain to use lately.

Tried the "Like" and the "Tweet button", it didn't work; so I copied and pasted the Contest tweet in my twitter anyways and went and "liked" @pbbgusa .

Sharing in the joy with friends. Good luck to everyone, but not too much to take away from my chances. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand why the contest entries include twitter spam, but would really prefer if they didn't.

Still, possible free game, so not complaining too much, all 20 of my friends can enjoy a single link for the occasional CAG contest.

It would be nice to win a contest for once...

also in this section of the contest page:

Questions and Answers
This contest is open to US residents who have a Twitter account and/or a CAG account.

Q: How can I win?
A: Simply post in the contest thread and/or follow @pbbgusa on Twitter (and retweet our message) to earn tickets for this contest. CAGs who have been here for 1 year+ automatically receive double raffle tickets.

The words "contest thread" are a link, where the ?t=xxxxx instead of ?t=339989.

bread's done
Back