Win "R-Type Dimensions" for Free! Just comment on our Youtube videos!

[quote name='star65']any help with why my posts are not showing up for the hashtag i am alive comp?[/QUOTE]

Did you post it on our Channel or a video?

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Did you post it on our Channel or a video?[/QUOTE]

i went to my facebook home page and posted a tweet starting with the #IAAContest.

i meant twitter home page not facebook
and at the moment when i look on the page only one guy has posts on there. dont know if anyone else having same problem as i am. could you have a look and see if you see something different.

[quote name='star65']i meant twitter home page not facebook
and at the moment when i look on the page only one guy has posts on there. dont know if anyone else having same problem as i am. could you have a look and see if you see something different.[/QUOTE]

You arent required to post it on twitter. The hash-tag is only for the comments in the video so we know that you are participating :)

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']You arent required to post it on twitter. The hash-tag is only for the comments in the video so we know that you are participating :)[/QUOTE]

oh ok. so looks like i am in.
thanks for that

Here are some free codes to those that subbed, enjoy!

Batman Arkham City Catwoman Code: DHFVY-F4RTP-VGCW6-M9DWH-Q29QZ
Bonus C-3PO Kinect Star Wars In-Game Dance Character: Q7B2B-WMWD4-7FM3R-6FY3F-R8HCY

and be sure to check out our Lets Play of I Am Alive later today! :)

OK Guys, decided that i will finally give away the code sometime this edit - SUNDAY! Remember to follow the requirements in the first post in order for you to have a chance at winning the contest!

- We will continue giving away free stuff but not until we hit a certain amount of views! When we hit 10,000 I will give away ANOTHER FREE Minecraft Game! This time i will either post it here or give it away to the first person that sends me a message saying we got 10,000 views! So show all your friends and buddies our videos and help us get to 10,000! (BTW, atm we are at around 5,000 views)

Thanks again for participating and have a great summer!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've subscribed as "ShinoBells" & have posted about four comments with the hashtag #IAAContest.

Thank you for the opportunity, OP.

- Delsus

[quote name='Xuang']lawl I see you changed it to sunday[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah i had to make an adjustment because of work (didn't know i had to literally work all day :| ) But i will officially give it away today, thats for sure!

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']LOL, yeah i had to make an adjustment because of work (didn't know i had to literally work all day :| ) But i will officially give it away today, thats for sure![/QUOTE]

cool and i hop i win

Sorry guys, I just haven't had enough time to randomize a list of all the participants yet :(
To make-up for my slowness, here is a code drop off and i assure you guys, the code will be given out VERY SOON. Thanks and Enjoy!

U-Pass AC:R Online Pass: 4KXP4-G2462-GWFMW-J99M7-349MZ
2 Day Xbox Live Pass: XH96M-2XTMK-XDG4C-PMDR6-G4R22
1 Month Xbox Live: VQ7RC-BTYKK-BHGK7-THM2R-7BMT3
Women's Avatar Football Uniform: TC22H-VY8QV-74YPD-JYYGB-HKRC6
Avatar Giant Foam Finger: KGHPW-7H6YY-487X6-2CXHY-66FM4

ENJOY!

And also, no more participants will be included after today. Meaning any comment from today on will not be included in the contest. Just a heads up!

Just bought AC:R today. By the time I googled 'what is AC Revelations u-pass' to see if it was something I needed, the code was gone. But thanks for the good drop anyway.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']
1 Month Xbox Live: VQ7RC-BTYKK-BHGK7-THM2R-7BMT3
ENJOY![/QUOTE]
This code is not correct(

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']OK Guys, decided that i will finally give away the code sometime this edit - SUNDAY! Remember to follow the requirements in the first post in order for you to have a chance at winning the contest!

- We will continue giving away free stuff but not until we hit a certain amount of views! When we hit 10,000 I will give away ANOTHER FREE Minecraft Game! This time i will either post it here or give it away to the first person that sends me a message saying we got 10,000 views! So show all your friends and buddies our videos and help us get to 10,000! (BTW, atm we are at around 5,000 views)

Thanks again for participating and have a great summer![/QUOTE]
so what happen

All right! Finnaly had to the time to sort out the contestants and what not and i can tell that the Winner has been sent the code via Youtube!

Thanks for participating and ENJOY!

- KHGaming crew

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to the winner, was really wanting i am alive but oh well.

and tohis those bats flying round from your post, i thought i had ants on my screen for a second lol.

[quote name='star65']congrats to the winner, was really wanting i am alive but oh well.

and tohis those bats flying round from your post, i thought i had ants on my screen for a second lol.[/QUOTE]
You're not the first one who say that))

bread's done
Back