Win Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake, Skate 3, or any game up to $60

lotsofgames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So right now I am holding a video game giveaway on my youtube channel for the month of May. For this contest the winner will get to select any retail game they want (up to $60). Here are the rules to enter:

1. Be a subscriber to my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/user/lotsofgames
2. Post a comment in this video and say which game(s) you are most looking forward to for 2010.
3. Ends May 31, 2010 11:59pm PST

Good luck!

Holy Crap , I have been a subscriber on youtube for a long ass time . I didnt think you were serious about being a CAG . AWESOME !!

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Holy Crap , I have been a subscriber on youtube for a long ass time . I didnt think you were serious about being a CAG . AWESOME !![/QUOTE]
Hey thanks so much. My current game collection would be a lot smaller if it was not for the CAG forums.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Holy Crap , I have been a subscriber on youtube for a long ass time . I didnt think you were serious about being a CAG . AWESOME !![/QUOTE]

Same. I was thinking of posting a video response, but I haven't got one done yet.

I subscribed. I'm really looking forward to winning Red Dead Redemption for the PS3... sadly, I never seem to win anything, though :(

Question: Why is it that, when we subscribe, we're given a list of names of channels with check boxes by them? And which one is you? Your actual name that you stated at the beginning of the video was not on the list.

[quote name='Matt Young']Question: Why is it that, when we subscribe, we're given a list of names of channels with check boxes by them? And which one is you? Your actual name that you stated at the beginning of the video was not on the list.[/QUOTE]

When you become a YouTube partner you have the option to put other channels that you would recommend on your page. They can be their own, their friends, or just channels they like. Its a YouTube partners way of helping others get subs, while getting subs. A lot of times you see them return the favor and recommend them back.

[quote name='Slash316']I subscribed and posted, thanks for the opportunity![/QUOTE]

You are welcome. Thanks to you and everyone that has entered so far.

bread's done
Back