Win some Xbox 360 Faceplates

SpaceGhost2K

CAGiversary!
I'm SpaceGhost2K from XboxAddict.com. We've been given some faceplates to give away to the community. Here's what we've got:

1) Three Tom Clancy HAWX plates. Only available at a special event in Holland, or with preorders of the game at Play.co.uk. Contest requires a quik trip to the HAWX site to answer a few questions. If you've played the game, you probably know them. Plates provided by Ubisoft, and were shipped from France and Germany.

2) Three Naruto: Rise of a Ninja plates. For those who follow, these are the yellow ones. They were free with preorders in the US at Game Crazy stores - BUT - Game Crazy didn't give out the plates, they gave out coupons for the plates. Most coupons went in the trash so there aren't many of these plates out there. These plates were courtesy of Ubisoft Canada.

3) Four Call of Duty 4 plates. These are the official plates and come in the original boxes. They were not available in the US. These plates were provided by Activision.

4) Five Adidas FIFA World Cup 2006 plates. These are first party Microsoft plates, and I'm giving them away myself.

To enter, go here and read the rules: http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170 (Each faceplate has its own contest, so there are four threads.)

It's pretty simple. No purchase or registration required. HAWX has a short quiz. The other three can be entered with only an email.

You don't HAVE to register, but we hope you do. We got our hands on the last few E306 Gears of War Emergence Day plates and those will be our next contest.

This contest ends on March 31st, so don't drag your feet.

Thanks for the contest, but I was pretty disappointed to see that SpaceGhost2k (I know you from the Teamxbox forums! You probably don't know me, but my name on there is Tad Ghostal) is posting about faceplate giveaways, but not your awesome homemade ones! XD

You guys should see SpaceGhost2k's faceplates; they've been featured in OXM and such.

[quote name='fieldkillah']Nice, looks like I won a Naruto faceplate[/quote]

Lol Funny, i won the naruto faceplate too. Thanks SpaceGhost2k, like always.

67.jpg

I won an Adidas FIFA World Cup 2006! Thanks to XboxAddict.com for having the contest.

[quote name='rickyff7']I hope my didn't get lost in the mail. :cry:[/quote]

I haven't received my Naruto faceplate either, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Thanks Space!,hoping to get my xbox face plate soon..hopefully my xbox comes back soon from repairs(just shipped out yesterday thank god) so I can slap on the faceplate when it gets here.

bread's done
Back