Win the latest bundle-in-a-box.com bundle

Ordinary_Gamer

CAG Newbie
Hey all,

I'm working with bundle-in-a-box.com to bring a charity bundle of indie games that I LOVE!  I run a indie game review website and these are ones I have reviewed over the year my website has been up (Our anniversary is this month!)

What do I need to do?

Guess the number I'm thinking of. It is anywhere between 0-100,000  The CLOSEST guess 24 hours from now will get the code PM'ed to them.  Just post your guess in the comments below!

-One Finger Death Punch (Windows/Desura): stylized and frantic kung fu fighting game. 

-QbQbQb (Windows , Mac, Linux/Desura): the musical arcade puzzler that evolves as you play it. 

-Saviors (Windows/ Desura): 3D scrolling shmup sporting some spectacular pyrotechnics.

-Cognition: Episode 1 (Windows,Mac/Steam, Desura): a Jane Jensen powered point-and-click thriller.

-Slender 5 Pages (Windows): horror and Slenderman done in pixel-art.

-Rooks Keep (Windows/Desura): a fantasy melee arena brawler.

-Isaac The Adventurer (Windows/Desura):  a fresh 3D platformer.

-Cognition: Episode 2 (Windows, Mac/Steam, Desura): the continuation of the dark adventure series.

-Hairy Tales (Windows,Mac/Desura): a stunning and smart 3D action puzzler.

-Along Came A Spider (Windows/Desura): demented physics based arcade offering starring a spider.

-The Grave Digger (Windows, Linux/Desura): very British, very grim and very funny. "

http://www.bundle-in-a-box.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back