Win things from SPIRAL

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hello CAGer's,

DemonKysho here the leader of Spiral. Some of you may have heard of me or not, some of you may have screamed my name in anger/arousal, a select few of you may have fought in the war on titan together and suffer from seeing butterflies.

Either way CAG has done a lot for my gaming. Won a contest or two, got me into betas, oh and the deals which covered me like "slime" on a Japanese "actress".

To repay for the gaming karma i have received, i would like to give away some things here and there. Most of it will be codes for games, dlc etc.

Oh since i have your attention, i will plug Spiral. We do manly tear shedding, panty disintegrating, falcon punching, atomic colliding, 720 + D, excellent, soul beating, scientific theory busting, penetrating things.

Spiral Youtube
Spiral Twitter

For your entertainment, that or i may get the mood to give away something through these mediums.

DemonKysho Youtube
DemonKysho Twitter

Contest Added 6/1/11

To add another contest to the fold, when SpiralAether hits 350 subscribers i will give away a code redeemable for $20 on Playstation Network or 1600 Microsoft Points. (Winners choice)
________

BONUS: Follow me and SpiralAether on Twitter and when we hit 50 followers you will get a nice prize. That or a horrible painful experience with several Prinnies.
________

Til' Then, SPIRAL ON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Godlike power and a personality that is not at all like sanding paper.

Also he doesn't look like an idiot with his Johnny tattoo on his chest and his big belt buckle that says Cage

[quote name='Aerc']Godlike power and a personality that is not at all like sanding paper.

Also he doesn't look like an idiot with his Johnny tattoo on his chest and his big belt buckle that says Cage[/QUOTE]

Kongrats, you won! You have been PM'ed the kode.

Now up for grabs is the Socom 4 gun pack. I think it's just a extra shotgun.

It's yours if you would kindly tell me what the ending theme to Metal Gear Solid 3 is.

Looks like i have a few more codes to give away. This one on the chopping block is going to be the Infamous 2 Lightning Hook weapon.

In the television series Heroes, what was the tale that Kaito Nakamura told his son before bed?

[quote name='DemonKysho']Looks like i have a few more codes to give away. This one on the chopping block is going to be the Infamous 2 Lightning Hook weapon.

In the television series Heroes, what was the tale that Kaito Nakamura told his son before bed?[/QUOTE]

He told him the many stories of Kensei. He is believed to have been one of the most skilled swordsmen in history and is considered as the greatest samurai.

story about kensei? Wtf god damn it this has been a horrible week so far for me and the worst part is its my birthday tomorrow. :(

A massive explosion that killed the majority of the New Warriors, as well as the children at a nearby elementary school, because of Nitro an escaped villan from Rykers Island Prison, leading to the super hero registration act.

Dillon had the complete answer and will be PMed the code.

For my next trick, is the doom pack for Brink (PS3).

I will probably throw that up on Youtube or Twitter

[quote name='DemonKysho']Posting a code in roughly 30 minutes.

I wonder where?[/QUOTE]

In my PM box.

Just followed Spiral on Twitter, by the way. :lol:

[quote name='DemonKysho']Hint +1: Youtube Video[/QUOTE]

I haven't the slightest idea now. That hint messed me up.

Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta? I'm still confused lol.

I'm watching the beta video uploaded to SpiralAether's channel, if that is the right video.

[quote name='demonkysho']its in the comments section. I hope this was as fun for you as it was for me.

It wasn't.

Just kidding.

Maybe.[/quote]

LOL oh!

EDIT: Invalid or incorrect code. I'm guessing it's a beta code?

No, it's not free for everyone. It's available for everyone who has Playstation Plus and believe it or not, there are people who don't have it, despite it being free.

DemonKysho was nice enough to give a code away. Just because the prize wasn't up to your standards doesn't make it lame, so take your ungratefulness and kindly leave.

Here comes a new challange!

or contest...

Also i have some more uncharted Beta codes, now what should i do with them.

Hmm....OH YES!

Battle Royale....

[quote name='DemonKysho']Tell me the most interesting way to take down your enemies[/QUOTE]
Put on a sparkly red dress and sing Minnie Riperton's "Loving You" while your partner slips shoplifted lipstick and CD's into their bags to alert security.

Well since the Uncharted beta those codes are completely worthless. Maybe i should start a war.

Yes...

That will get me some recognition....

PRINNIES VS SERVBOTS!

contest and bonus are still ongoing. Enjoying the resistance 3 beta, would more if there wasn't a issue every other day. Well that's whats beta's are for, would of hate to have all those issues happen on release.

bread's done
Back