Win TrialsHD Codes from XboxInsider.net

Tamizander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Over at XboxInsider.net, they are having a contest for TrialsHD codes that has a very...easy way to enter. All you have to do is post a daredevil name in the official forums and you will be entered in the drawing for the lot of TrialsHD codes that they have been given from RedLynx.

In addition to the TrialsHD review and interview we’ve posted this week, we’re happy to announce that RedLynx has given XboxInsider some TrialsHD codes to share with our community. We hope you’ve enjoyed our TrialsHD coverage these past few days, and now you can experience some of the things discussed in the interview, or in Pesmare’s review.
The contest is posted below. To enter, you must post your answer in the competition thread in our official forums here at XboxInsider. Register for the forums, take a look around, and take a look at some of our other threads while you are there.
CONTEST: We all know that the rider in TrialsHD is unnamed. However, that’s no fun. Make up a show name (ex. Evel Knievel) for your rider and post in the forum thread.
Good luck, everyone! Winners will be announced next Saturday via our podcast.
The contest is on the front page of XboxInsider - http://www.xboxinsider.net/.

Go to the forum and enter in the competition forum.

The contest is still in full swing. You still have a chance to enter for a TrialsHD code! The contest is running until the end of the week, so hurry!

ALSO- we have released the latest issue of our podcast, so feel free to listen.

On this Episode of the XBOX|insider Podcast Ed, Arron, Jason, Fuller and Dom discuss the effect both the new pricing and console SKU will affect the gaming market. Also up for discussion is the immense list of recent demos as well as the usual news catch up and release lists.
Also included in this weeks Podcast is the XBOX|insider contest where Full game codes for Trials HD will be up for grabs.
PodOmatic Player
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct MP3 Download

Thanks for the heads up.

This site seems pretty cool. I registered and am 24th on the leaderboards. LOL.

Anyway, I put my (awesome) name in and I hope I win!

Very cool, I'd love to play the full version! Something ironic about only playing the trial version of Trials HD...

Contest is over. Winners announced on the podcast. Please listen, subscribe and enjoy!

In this weeks Episode of the XBOX|insider podcast Ed is joined by Jason and Arron to discuss the usual news and releases as well as the current and past trends of DLC and what tricks are the developers employing to make a quick buck.
Also this weeks Episode includes the winners to the XBOX|insider Trials HD contest.
PodOmatic Player
Subscribe in iTunes
Direct MP3 Download

bread's done
Back