WIN: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack Game DLC

brianyip28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
CONTEST

Rules to Qualify
To qualify, simply go to this facebook page and click the "Like" button on the top. After you "like" the page, post your first name and the first letter of your last name so I can verify that you have "like'd" the page. *You must do this to participate in this contest!

To gain an additional entry, invite a two friends to also "like" the page. To do this, click on the [Suggest to Friends] link below the picture and click the names on the two friends you wish to invite. Once these two friends also "like" the page, you must then post THEIR first name and first letter of their last name in your reply to this thread as well. *Do not list any random name because I can check who has actually "like'd" the page!

To gain 20 entries, do the same as above but this time, tell 10 of your friends to "like" the page as well. Once the 10 people "like" the page, post their names to your reply to this thread.

On September 30th, I will assign numbers to all the participants and how many entries they have and will use random.org to pick the winner. THE MORE ENTRIES YOU HAVE, THE BETTER THE CHANCE TO WIN!
You have plenty of time from now until the 30th to enter!

*If you are somehow very private and don't want to share to the entire world your name (and friends' names), you can PM me all names.

**If you have participated in my last few contests and have already "liked" the page, just list out your name again.

In case you missed it, the prize is:
:ps3: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack Game Add-On. The retail price (according to Amazon.com) is $5.99.

GOOD LUCK!

also, feel free to take a look at the pictures. if you like the t-shirts, feel free to purchase one as well while you're on the page! the checkout is paypal, so it's completely secure (you can get a refund if you don't like what you get). just go to the "shop" tab to take a look at what is on stock! thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back