Windows 8 Store Where's my Water, Perry, Mickey XL Free

z3razerviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was in the windows 8 store today on my surface pro and noticed that a few disney games were on a sale but the Where's my series were all free for a limited time. For those with a win 8 box or tablet it may be worth it.

Nice, they're free on the desktop app store too.  Just grabbed them, even though I have them on my Android tablet, lol.  Thanks.

Hey OP, got a link?  Via xbox.com, where's my mickey is showing up as .99.  My windows phone should be here on Monday, so I'd like to get this one if the deal is still on. 

Thanks.

Maybe somebody here can help me out. We just bought a new pc that Is running windows 8 & I'm not able to sign in to with any games. I can sign in with my Xbox login no problem in the games app but when I try with any games I get a message saying cant establish a connection with Xbox services and to check my network connection. (Yes my connection is fine) anyone run into this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

Maybe somebody here can help me out. We just bought a new pc that Is running windows 8 & I'm not able to sign in to with any games. I can sign in with my Xbox login no problem in the games app but when I try with any games I get a message saying cant establish a connection with Xbox services and to check my network connection. (Yes my connection is fine) anyone run into this problem?

Maybe your firewall or antivirus is blocking connection? That's all I can think of off hand.

bread's done
Back