Windows OneCare 9.99 + Shipping @ Costco.com

Archgarth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Windows Live OneCare is an all-in-one antivirus/spyware/firewall suite for Windows XP & Vista. Normal year subscriptions cost 49.99 for 3 computers, and 9.99 for the same year is a steal.

Costco.com is selling it with an automatic manufacturer's coupon making it 9.99.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

I've personally used it for a year and a half, no complaints, and it isn't as bloated as Norton is, in my opinion.

Hope this helps fellow CAGs.

A bit OT...

Anyone know if I already use OneCare can I use the code inside this to re-up my subscription to the service? They normally charge the full price for a year renewal, but if I can get another year for $10 I'll bite.

Thanks!

I got tired of OneCare real quick. It is too dumbed down, and the deal where it was downloading stuff it shouldn't have turned me off also.

[quote name='Archgarth']Windows Live OneCare is an all-in-one antivirus/spyware/firewall suite for Windows XP & Vista. Normal year subscriptions cost 49.99 for 3 computers, and 9.99 for the same year is a steal.

Costco.com is selling it with an automatic manufacturer's coupon making it 9.99.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

I've personally used it for a year and a half, no complaints, and it isn't as bloated as Norton is, in my opinion.

Hope this helps fellow CAGs.[/QUOTE]
great deal for those who still pay for antivirus(i use AVG), but what does it have to do with video games?

[quote name='blackbird3216']great deal for those who still pay for antivirus(i use AVG), but what does it have to do with video games?[/quote]

Same here my fellow cheapass, I've been using AVG for a couple years now, at least. The people @ Circuit City remarked how clean my PC was when I took it in for them to do a free checkup last year. They also suggested I get Norton or McAfee anti-virus, since 'that freebie program may not work forever'. I laughed because they had JUST got done telling me how clean my PC was, no viruses or spyware or anything harmful on it.

I use Lavasoft's Ad Aware free version for my anti spyware program, it cleans everything really well.

One thing I noticed though, is the page counter at the bottom of the VG Deals page is 'powered by Alexa', which is one of the main spyware programs out there I believe. And I do surf on CAG ALOT. :whistle2:#

Just saying, maybe the counter could be powered by something not known to be harmful to your computer.

bread's done
Back