Windows Phone Demo/Daily Prizes (XBOX 360's, etc) $10,000 Grand Prize

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/windowsphonedemo/?affiliate_id=centerpoint300x250

Lots of good daily prizes to be won. Just "watch" the windows phone demo and enter to win once demo is over.

1 Grand Prize of $10,000

Instant Win Prizes:
3 First Prize Limited Ed XBOX 360 Kinect Star Wars Bundles
4 Second Prizes: XBOX 360 4 GB Console
800 Third Prizes: Halo Reach for XBOX 360
1937 Fourth Prizes: 3 month XBOX Live Gold Subscriptions
378 Fifth Prizes: 1600 Xbox Live Points Cards
1000 Sixth Prizes: Kinect Sports for XBOX 360

This is daily through June 30th so play daily. Can be tedious sometimes but most of the stuff I have ever won has been though these daily/instant win contests.

Good Luck and make sure to post if you win!

UPDATED DIRECT LINK: https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/windowsphonedemo/completed_demo?data=635060873271337195&hash=X0iRCqdhHnJ5dtPFzGmXMdkJ5kq/ti12obInjsIfPJU=

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried chrome, firefox, IE, each one says "Sorry your browser can't view the demo" so something is off.

Seems cool! Didn't get anything today but daily entries is great. Btw, did they send you the 3 month code through email?

[quote name='Calmdawg']Tried chrome, firefox, IE, each one says "Sorry your browser can't view the demo" so something is off.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't work in Chrome but did work in IE for me. Odd that it won't for you.

[quote name='NFI']Seems cool! Didn't get anything today but daily entries is great. Btw, did they send you the 3 month code through email?[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting on it. It said more information would be sent to my email on how to redeem and shit but I still haven't received an email or anything. I'll update when I receive it.

[quote name='Matenshi']Wouldn't work in Chrome but did work in IE for me. Odd that it won't for you.[/QUOTE]

Tried everything, every browser gives the same "Looks like your browser isn't able to display this experience.", so this is crap.

[quote name='Calmdawg']Tried everything, every browser gives the same "Looks like your browser isn't able to display this experience.", so this is crap.[/QUOTE]
Try Palemoon, that's what I am using.

[quote name='Alyrian00']Try Palemoon, that's what I am using.[/QUOTE]

Looks like your browser isn't able to display this experience. That didn't work thanks anyway.

*Edit* Got IE to finally open it, didn't win anything but at least it opened.

They sent the email. It says
You've won a 3-month XBOX Live Gold subscription, which has an approximate retail value of $22.49. Congratulations!

If we need additional information in order to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your prize within 8-10 weeks after the promotion conclusion.

so it will take a while to receive any prize.

Thanks for the heads up! Just won 3 months Xbox live.

"
Congratulations!

You won* a XBOX 3 month gold subscription! Look for an email coming shortly on how to claim your prize."

Congrats to those who may play and to those that won.

Any chance this contest will fall to the same fate as the FREE SONG one done last year where it was milked within the first few weeks? I certainly hope not as I would actually like to play with chance of winning stuff (guess I will give Safari a chance since IE does something strange to this puter when launched).

Be well all

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Congrats to those who may play and to those that won.

Any chance this contest will fall to the same fate as the FREE SONG one done last year where it was milked within the first few weeks? I certainly hope not as I would actually like to play with chance of winning stuff (guess I will give Safari a chance since IE does something strange to this puter when launched).

Be well all[/QUOTE]Usually these contests are not rigged that way. It spreads randomly (pretty even) across the entire timeframe. Each entry is just a time, and each prize is set to be awarded at a given time.

So you technically have a better chance of winning late at night when other people are not likely to play.

Uh.. How do I get this to work? I got to the part when you pin the messages and then it tells me to slide the phone. I do that and then I have no idea where to go.

Edit: NVM.. you CLICK on it.

Dang. I wish I had a chance to, oh I don't know, win a Windows Phone. It's all Xbox prizes, except for the grand prize. Where's the logic in that??? Oh well. Free stuff is free; can't complain too much.

Still can't get the darn thing to do anything once I slide the message. Tried clicking on every tile and moving it in every direction. Not worth the hassle.

[quote name='hoho-jijo']Still can't get the darn thing to do anything once I slide the message. Tried clicking on every tile and moving it in every direction. Not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

(After you've followed the blue dot around) Click a tile, a little message pops up like the others but Read the last link and click it!

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Congrats to those who may play and to those that won.

Be well all[/QUOTE]

Was it the Rock Band one that was hosted by pepsi? I remember was that any code you entered was a instant winner regardless until they finally fixed the contest like a couple of weeks later.

[quote name='theaznone']Was it the Rock Band one that was hosted by pepsi? I remember was that any code you entered was a instant winner regardless until they finally fixed the contest like a couple of weeks later.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he is thinking about the Nokia promo where you matched symbols and you would instantly win zune music points i.e. Microsoft points. Was nuked within a few days after it was abused with multiple email addresses

[quote name='theaznone']Was it the Rock Band one that was hosted by pepsi? I remember was that any code you entered was a instant winner regardless until they finally fixed the contest like a couple of weeks later.[/QUOTE]

I think it was a Microsoft Store one where you got a free 160MSP for 1st time playing and people used instant emails to milk them all in the first weeks.

I remember you had to match the tiles to get a chance for entry but the first attempt got a song for any music game.

Then saw people selling 1600MSP (160MSP x 10 codes) on eBay.

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Pretty sure he is thinking about the Nokia promo where you matched symbols and you would instantly win zune music points i.e. Microsoft points. Was nuked within a few days after it was abused with multiple email addresses[/QUOTE]

It came back and restocked MS points.

Twice.

Best promo eva.

Just out of interest, what does OP get for people signing up through the affilate link posted? More chances of winning (grand prize, minor prizes, anything)?

I don't get anything, it's not a referral link and not that kind of contest. I just copied the link in the toolbar and pasted it here.

bread's done
Back