Windows Phone Demo/Daily Prizes (XBOX 360's, etc) $10,000 Grand Prize

Huh, it's kinda weird doing this when I have a Windows Phone since it's like a slow version of what I have lol. Thanks for posting about this OP, I'll keep doing it daily!

Awww Yea I won! .... .Wonder what I won XD

3 month gold card.... not complaning 3 less ones I have to redeem via bing :D
Did this on Firefox

No luck for me so far. Hopefully I'll get lucky and at least snag a 3-month sub from this promo before it's over as my live sub expires in July.

Thanks, nothing for me yet but I'll keep trying. Couldn't get it to work with chrome but it worked with ie.

I just won a copy of halo reach today.
Also I used my fathers e-mail and he won a 3 month live gold sub.
Pretty great day so far despite not knowing an 360 lol

I won a copy of kinect sports yesterday. to bad I dont own a kinect

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no luck here. I'm getting tired of clicking through that windows phone showcase but I guess I'll keep trying. ¬_¬

No problem  :grouphug:

I was getting annoyed by having to do that shit over and over then I figured out the direct link.

I won a 3 month sub. out of this contest so far...  Gonna try everyday still until its over in hopes of winning something big.

Just won Halo Reach, but I don't have a 360. Probably won't claim it.
Lol, In order to know what the prize is you have to give them your address, then I get an email saying they'll send it soon. So just going through the process of finding out what your prize is you are also claiming it. Oh well, it will just go into the closet.

Lol, In order to know what the prize is you have to give them your address, then I get an email saying they'll send it soon. So just going through the process of finding out what your prize is you are also claiming it. Oh well, it will just go into the closet.
If by soon you mean around 2.5 months after contest has ended, then yeah Soon! :p

If by soon you mean around 2.5 months after contest has ended, then yeah Soon! :p
I had already closed the email and didn't remember the exact time frame, so I just said "soon" instead reopening the email. Laziness ftw!

did you guys who won get a conformation  email

EDIT: i found the email in my spam box

WoW!!!!

Forgot all about this contest and just read the last page.

Did a spin and won a Point Card.

Funny since today I just got by FedEx the game I won by doing the Crash Course 2 survey.

Let us see how long it takes to get point card.

Cheers

bread's done
Back