Winner announced - tcrash247's ultra hip contest!

tcrash247

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This is the next contest in the chain, I won HOTSHIET's contest, so now its my turn. So just remember, if you win, you must make a new contest. Lets keep giving back to the CAG community.

First of all, here are the prizes:

Tribes Aerial Assault PS2 (disc only)

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace PC

Roller Coaster Tycoon PC

Warcraft II Tides of Darkness PC

Yu-Gi-Oh The Duelists of the Roses PS2 (I won this from HOTSHIET's contest, but its not my type of game so I'm giving it up here)

ET Atari (This one is going to keep going around, I know it :p )

To win, all you have to do is figure out what my favorite pre next gen console game is. Here is a hint:

Axel and his 3 friends are trying to rescue Skate's big brother Adam from the sinister Mr. X.

PM me with your answer, post whatever you want here, except the right answer. The answer has to be the EXACT game. I'll keep an updated list of all the people with the right answer in this original post. The contest is closed at 10:00 PM EST Sunday. Only 1 guess from each person. To determine the winner, I'll write down everyone's name and pick one out of hat, the old fashioned way. Good luck to everyone and let the contest begin!

List of people who guessed correctly that will go into the drawing:
kingofvideogames
doodle777_98 - WINNER!!!
Scorch
whoknows
video_gamer324
mofo1115
ODD

Whoa, I was right, how do you like me now, lol! I would give up all the pc games with warcraft 3 and warcraft 3 frozen throne and probaly some ps2 games...

[quote name='doodle777_98']I personally just want to win so i can start one of these contest.[/QUOTE]

So if you win can I have the stuff :lol:

No one is going to win...he wont even show up to say who won and will silently dissapear into the forest and live with the wolves and be known as "Wolf Boy"

Whoo hoo. I never win these contest, i think i've posted since the beginning of this chain. Anyways, thanks guys. the next contest will start in a week or two.

[quote name='doodle777_98']Whoo hoo. I never win these contest, i think i've posted since the beginning of this chain. Anyways, thanks guys. the next contest will start in a week or two.[/QUOTE]Congrats, Doodle. It's like some kind of cosmic consolation for being such great competition in Joevan's contest. :whistle2:D

Ha, yeah. I was going to post this on that board but it might get locked soon. But if you still wanna donate dave mirra for the next contest, i'm willing to grab it so i can add it to the next pot.

The next contest is going to be old school. I think i'm throwing in mike tysons punchout along with some nes games,atari, ps1 and one or two ps2.

[quote name='doodle777_98']Ha, yeah. I was going to post this on that board but it might get locked soon. But if you still wanna donate dave mirra for the next contest, i'm willing to grab it so i can add it to the next pot.[/QUOTE]This chain contest keeps getting crappier and crappier the further along it goes. I'd feel bad donating Dave Mirra to the cause. No offense, tcrash! :lol:

Actually, I'm planning on running my own contest once I hit 50 feedback (currently at 46). So, you still have a chance to score it. I know you secretly want it for your personal collection. ;-)

OH yeah, you got me. How'd you know? I aint going to lie, joevans list of games sucked worse, no offense joevan. The gift card was the only thing worth it.

[quote name='Javil']This chain contest keeps getting crappier and crappier the further along it goes. I'd feel bad donating Dave Mirra to the cause. No offense, tcrash! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know my prizes sucked, but hey, its all free! Can you at least play one of the games I'm giving you doodle? Just so its not a total waste, lol.

bread's done
Back