Winner of Extra Raffle *now over*

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostybroc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)

Winner of the September 13th Raffle is Dean Ryan. I will be contacting you via email for your contact information and game of choice. Thank you to everyone that participated.
Previous Winners
-----------------------
bradgold - Halo Reach LE
Mike Merrit - 1600 Microsoft Points

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know, is the first one you threw said "People who donate more $10 or more get added to all future raffles", so I threw $10 in.

The 1600 point card said "...those that donate ten or more dollars, automatically get the same amount of entries into my next raffle without donating."

So did I get entered into the 1600 point card? Since I didn't donate to the 1600 point card, do I not get entered into this one? I tried to look that other contest up, but it was deleted or renamed/reworked.

Those kids are going to be so happy!

TheTradeBox.com did their part and donated + followed & tweeted.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

When does the time to donate end?

EDIT: Ok I'm retarded and can't read. I'll make sure I get in a few dollars by the 15th.

[quote name='victimsofadown']For the love of christ please bump this thread only once per day if necessary[/QUOTE]

I'll second that.

Donated 5 Dollars to the cause, wish i could more sadly :/ no one should have to deal with cancer especially a kid.

Well I decided that I will run the raffle tonight. So get your donations in for a chance a game of your choice. Will do the drawing around 10pm EST Sept. 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back