[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

[quote name='DarinIsAwesome']wild arms. thousand arms. metal arms. coded arms! never hurts to have more games with arms in the title.[/QUOTE]

Simply put, it doesn't hurt to have more arms.

I would like this game bacause I only have 1 game for The PSp so far and And I wanna shoot something on it. Maybe
Some Coded Arms maybe perfect.

Even though it seems I buy every PSP game that comes out (I have 18), I have put this off due to lack of online play (infrastructure mode). I heard that the weapons can be leveled up? Is that true?

Hi, guys!

Coded Arms looks like fun. And since I've never won anything, it would be nice to win. But I'm sure most of you guys have never won a contest, either, so I also hope some of you unlucky people get a break.

Good luck! :D

~Brian

Hi, guys!

Coded Arms looks like fun. And since I've never won anything, it would be nice to win. But I'm sure most of you guys have never won a contest, either, so I also hope some of you unlucky people get a break.

~Brian

Hi, guys!

~Brian

I'm in years later too!

Been looking forward to try something new in my PSP after engraving the lyrics to "Shine on and on and on and on and on" in my brain...

My birthday being in three weeks, I have spotted a PSP box-sized package hiding in the closet. Coded Arms looks so great, it would be utter pleasure to win a great game from a great site that has already saved me a ton of money.

...Or wasted. I don't know which.

My co-workers all wanted PSPs after I showed them Wipeout Pure, but most of them held out. I know that once I show them Coded Arms, they'll pull the trigger on a PSP and we can have some kick-ass ad-hoc action!

I've heard coded arms is a mediocre shooter at best, but that won't stop me from trying to win it and get it for free. Plus, the game informer subscription will be nice. I can read that while trying to play coded arms. yay me.

I have seen some screenshots on Coded Arms and it looks like a pretty decent FPS game. The storyline sounds pretty cool too. I want to see how it really plays out on the PSP.

no coded arms makes the kindred go...something, something

go crazy?

don't mind if i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah i just wanna shoot things

Been looking forward to Coded Arms coming out to finally have an FPS on the PSP. However, reviews were mediocre. I'd still like to try it out.

[generic contest entry] I'm all about this game!!!!!!11!!1!!!!11!! [/generic contest entry]

but seriously I would love to win this one, I know the chances are slim but hey...no worries here.

I dont even have PSP, but I'll get one if I win Coded Arms..........

I was thinking about getting this as a second PSP game, but all the money I get for the rest of the summer I need to spend of some books.

The Random Level Generator definately looks interesting to me, and I've been looking for even a decent fps for the psp, so count me in.

I was going to buy coded arms but got Luminies instead. And thats a great friggin game. But I still want coded arms real bad. May the force be with me

bread's done
Back