WINNERS ANNOUNCED-Hyping my band- 5 FREE digital album downloads. My gift back to CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
PM's are being sent out now for notification. You will need to provide your email address and I will send you the album. Winners list is below.

-Hey guys, I've been a member of the CAG community for almost 3 years checking out deals, meeting new people, and trading games and accessories here.
-This is the one place on the net where I feel like im part of a community, and to give back to my fellow CAG'ers Im offering 5 free album downloads from my band,
Beautiful Midnight.
All i ask in return is to spread the word about the group. Tell your friends, link the video, add me onfacebook/myspace, get the album from cdbaby.com,- whatever you want to do. Just trying to get the word out. :)
All you have to do is po
st a comment in this thread related to the music, (please be nice) and I'll pick 5 random winners. I'll end the contest on July 31. Thread will be updated with the winners soon afterwards.

Here's a small sampler video from the songs on the album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wta_jKEbJ-M

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
Thanks to everyone who viewed the video and posted. Here are the winners:

thebob101
f4t4lfury
BudzMcGee
Darol
Revixe06

PM's are being sent out now for notification. You will need to provide your email address and I will send you the album.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pitfallharry219']You'll go a lot farther once you find a better singer.[/QUOTE]

Haha, way to steal the words out of my mouth. If in the case that OP is the singer, LOL SORRY BRUH.

don't pick me but why do people say (please be nice) like in the OP if they can't take or handle criticism, you need to be able to, especially if you're in a band, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like it should be the soundtrack to a Tony Hawk game clone... but back when the series came out on the PS1.

I'm sure some people love it, but it's no where near the realm of "like" for me. Good luck to you.

[quote name='moleman']Haha, way to steal the words out of my mouth. If in the case that OP is the singer, LOL SORRY BRUH.[/QUOTE]

As someone who's made more than a couple of songs I know that often you get anything but constructive criticism. The "fuck you, you suck!" post aren't helpful. haha.

That being said, I would say its not so much a need for a new singer as it is a need for the singer to get more experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back