**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** XBL Uno & Robotron 2084 Codes Giveaway

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I have 2 codes to give away. 1 for UNO and the other for Robotron 2084. Both cards say the codes expire 6/30/2008 but they should still work right? or call MS Customer Service and give them the non-working code and they should give you one that works. Or i don't care what you do with the code.

RULEZ:

1. Post something funny
2. In your post include your game preference
3. Must have been a CAG for at least ONE YEAR to win
4. I will announce winners sometime this afternoon after I wake up (I work nights)
5. meow

WINNERS:

Izod517 - Uno
tekssx - Robotron 2084

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Malik112099']I have 2 codes to give away. 1 for UNO and the other for Robotron 2084. Both cards say the codes expire 6/30/2008 but they should still work right? or call MS Customer Service and give them the non-working code and they should give you one that works. Or i don't care what you do with the code.

RULEZ:

1. Post something funny
4. I will announce winners sometime this afternoon after I wake up (I work nights)
5. meow[/QUOTE]

Hey I have this gallon of milk in my fridge that expired july 20th, do you think it will still be ok to drink? LOL. They probably wont work but you can send me the uno one and I'll be happy to try it for you

You know you're from Oklahoma if you know someone who used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.

I'd like Robotron 2084.

[quote name='Malik112099']I have 2 codes to give away. 1 for UNO and the other for Robotron 2084. Both cards say the codes expire 6/30/2008 but they should still work right? or call MS Customer Service and give them the non-working code and they should give you one that works. Or i don't care what you do with the code.

RULEZ:

1. Post something funny
5. meow[/QUOTE]

Not for Robotron it has been removed from the marketplace, more than likely they won't be able to give you a code.

Yeah all the Midway classics are still currently delisted til WB figures out which ones they own now... lesee, funny... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JELLY AND JAM??

There was a bomb scare at a training facility for future bomb squad members. The bomb had been set to go off in 10 minutes. Being the most knowledgeable at the facility, Steve decides to disarm the bomb. When Steve goes to cut a wire, the bomb blows up and Steve is missing his left arm. As this happened a guy in the crowd watching says "In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you"

Probably not funny to most especially if you don't know what its referring to and possibly the setup is bad, but its the first thing I thought of posting.

I joined last November, I barely qualify :whistle2:D

I'd love to have Robotron2084

I was staying at a hotel for a conference and the Detroit tigers were in town for a game and staying there. After lunch one day i was on the elevator with someone from the conference and a player for the the Tigers. The two were having a conversation. Elevator stops at the next floor and a young woman from the conference gets on. She hears the two talking about baseball and asks (unknowingly) the player if he is going to the game to which he replies yes. Thinking he is part of the conference, she then asks him if he would go with her to the game. He responds, "well, I am going to the game with some other people, and they would be very disappointed if i didn't". I snicker. Elevator stops at the second floor and everyone gets out but the player, the door shuts and I almost fall on the floor laughing.

Uno, and thanks.

nvs27l.gif

In for UNO!!

Damn Robotron 2084... What happened to Robotron 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014... etc... is my calendar wrong? HAR HAR HAR

lol anyways, fail attempt at being funny I KNOW I KNOW, but at least I can look forward to turkey day :)

Two cannibals got a man to eat for dinner. They decide that one of them will start at the head, and the other with the feet, and they will meet in the middle.

One cannibal says to the other, "Hey, how are you doing?"

The other cannibal responds, "I'm having a ball!"

The first cannibal says, "Slow down you're eating too fast!"

Robotron?

[quote name='clickpow']Not for Robotron it has been removed from the marketplace, more than likely they won't be able to give you a code.[/QUOTE]

The code should still work I just entered one I have and it said do you want to download. :)

What is the difference between a bachelor and a married man?
Bachelor comes home, sees what’s in the refrigerator, goes to bed. Married man comes home, sees what’s in the bed, and goes to the refrigerator.

id like either of the codes but my preference would be robotron 2084

[quote name='RawrrSlayer']-Clears Throat-
I Liked Superman on N64...

Robotron 2084 :3
[/QUOTE]

I already posted mine, but LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Good One.

:applause:

I have not been a member for a year but oh well, I'll post something funny (or try to)...

Don't ever make a cutscene in a JRPG where two characters are laughing for 5 straight minutes and it makes you want to kill yourself

Robotron?

bread's done
Back