WINNERS CHOSEN: Large Animal helps celebrate CAG's 2nd anniversary!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
A winner has been chosen...
http://www.largeanimal.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=106&st=30&#entry521

7-word Game Concept Contest
The fine folks at NYC-based Large Animal Games are kind enough to throw a little contest in honor of CAG's 2nd anniversary.

Simply submit a game idea with 7 words or less and receive a 30% off coupon good for purchasing an original Large Animal game (RocketBowl Plus, Saints & Sinners Bingo, Unipong, AlphaQUEUE or TeamUP).

The 2 concepts Large Animal like best will receive a free Large Animal game of their choice.

Click here to visit Large Animal's site and enter the contest!
Do not post in this thread to enter the contest.

Look for the official CAG 2 anniversary contest soon!

Legal Stuff:
By submitting a 7-word game concept, you are putting it into the public domain for anyone to use and are effectively relinquishing all rights to that concept. So don't submit any concepts for games that you actually intend to develop and therefore don't want anyone else to know about.

[quote name='slidecage']Machine gun vs pokie little puppy[/QUOTE]

Fyi, that's six words, and you apply in the thread over at their forums, not here.

I don't want to register over there. Anybody who wants this is free to take it.

Start with all weapons. Slowly lose them.

To elaborate, I want to start with the rocket launcher (or other BFG). That'll draw in the players. For whatever reason, you lose weapons and armor as your adventure progresses. Final boss fight, just your fists. You fight the guy head to head, no armor, no guns, nothing.

[quote name='Scorch']Fyi, that's six words, and you apply in the thread over at their forums, not here.[/QUOTE]
And FYI, the forum thread over at Large Animal says "Seven words or less." ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']And FYI, the forum thread over at Large Animal says "Seven words or less." ;)[/QUOTE]

and FYI, CheapyD's post says "7 words or less." ;)

I was going to be lazy and not enter but I did. It said you can enter as many times as you want. Here's what I put:

"Go for it. Do your best"

[quote name='javeryh']Everyone gets naked. Most creative position wins.[/QUOTE]

LOL... you still have sex on the brain... not much has changed. (I hope you registered and they pick yours!)

[quote name='RawisJericho']and FYI, CheapyD's post says "7 words or less." ;)[/QUOTE]
I could SWEAR he edited it... when I first read it it said only, "7 words"
Of course, right or wrong, I could just wink really hard and save face. ;)

[quote name='wubb']I'd do it if I didn't have to register for another forum

me = lazy[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Well that and I have no clue who Large Animal is and what games they made.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Ditto. Well that and I have no clue who Large Animal is and what games they made.[/QUOTE]

Eh. I'm lazy as well...

Assuming I wanted to enter, I'd say, "Roll stuff in ball- crap, too late."

*walks off, humming 'na, na na na-na na na na...*

Entered. I have been wanting to get the bowling game for some time now. Maybe if I don't win I will just splurge and buy it.

bread's done
Back